Chapter 72: The Friendship

December 24, 2018

Elira, Ninurta, Selwyn, Sigmund, Javier, Chad, Tristan and Jivan, were all gathered in the infirmary to be treated for their wounds.

They laughed and joked around, "I did find it odd that Ninurta attacked me, I thought we were friends," Selwyn said and everyone laughed.

"Don't make us laugh, it hurts," Jivan said holding onto his stomach.

"I am sorry for abducting you all," Ninurta said and the three shook their heads.

Tristan smile, "Don't worry, I know exactly how it feels to not have control of yourself."

Elira smiled as she saw all 7 men she cared for and loved were in one room. All of them smiling, laughing and being happy. That's all she ever wanted, for everyone she loved to be happy.

"Elira, can I talk to you for a moment?" Tristan asked. Elira nods.

They walk into a corner of the room away from the others, "I guess it's too late to say, I love you?" Tristan said scratching the back of his head.

Elira hugged Tristan, "It's never too late," Elira pulled away, "You'll always be my first love."

"But I'm her last," Jivan said wrapping his arm around Elira's waist.

Tristan rolls his eyes, "I will be waiting for you to mess up, but don't," Tristan smiled.

"So when's the wedding?" Sigmund asked out loud. Who was standing by the bed Ninurta and Chad was sitting on.

The three looked at Sigmund then at each other, "I don't think that's important right now," Jivan said smiling at Elira.

"Do you really want to leave me that bad?" Elira teased Sigmund.

"It was just a question! Besides, if you and Jivan get married, I don't have to worry about guarding you anymore," Sigmund shrugged.

"Will you actually leave me alone?" Elira raised her eyebrow.

"Okay, maybe not," Sigmund blushed and they all laughed.

     "You're smiling again," Chad said.

"I am," Elira smiled at Chad.

     "Look at you two, talking telepathically, how rude," Ninurta said nudging Chad.

"Watch it. I'm still recovering," Chad said rubbing his forearm wrapped in gauze.

"Telepathically?" Jivan had a confused look. Selwyn, as well.

"Oh right, Chad's my brother," Elira said casually. Jivan and Selwyn stared at Chad.

"What?!" Jivan and Selwyn said in unison.

Making Elira giggled, she walked away from Jivan and sat next to her brother. Ninurta making space, "That's right, Chad's a Prince of Euria," she said holding on Chad's arm gently leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Prince of Euria?" Jivan looked shocked, "How are you –"

Tristan patted Jivan's shoulder slightly, "It's a long story Jivan, but I know how you feel. He's higher in ranking than us. Giving him the rights to order us around," Tristan walked to sit next to Javier, who was sat beside Selwyn.

"Don't worry, Jivan. As long you treat my sister right, I won't order your head to be chopped off," Chad said smiling.

"I always treated your sister right," everyone turned their heads to look at Jivan giving him a judging look, "She already forgiven me!"

"I have?" Elira put her hand on her chin, "I don't recall ever saying I did."

"What?" Jivan said staring at Elira who was smiling innocently.

"Sigmund, if you would," Chad said. Sigmund nodded. He crafted a bow and arrow aiming at Jivan.

"I'm sorry, Prince's orders," Sigmund said and Jivan looked at Elira.

"He's forgiven," Elira said but then Sigmund shot the arrow, which flew past Jivan's face and landed on the wall behind him.

"My hand slipped," Sigmund said putting the bow and arrow away.

"You almost shot me!" Jivan said in shock looking at the arrow and then back at Sigmund.

"The key word being almost. I never miss," Sigmund shrugged.

They laughed once more until Selwyn spoke up, "I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it's Eva's due date soon," he said and Elira sat up straight.

"The baby!" Elira and Tristan said in unison.

Javier who knew something that they didn't, smiled, "About that, remember how I was away with my Father before?" Javier asked, "Well, I was gathering information how to keep the baby."

Everyone's attention was on Javier, "A royal could adopt the baby."

It looks like everyone's problems have been solved.

A/N: Don't worry, there's a few more chapters, before everything ends.