Prologue: The History

Nura is an ethereal realm of elven people where The Kingdoms Euria, Bethescene, Stigary, Isidore, Aidan and Tuoni existed. The people of Nura used to have close relationships with the human realm, however, there were elves from the Kingdoms Isidore, Aidan and Tuoni during the 18th century who believed that elves should rule over both realms; elves and humans. The Royal Families (High Elves) of Euria, Bethescene, and Stigary, did not share this ideal. This became an issue between the 6 kingdoms of Nura. At first Isidore, Aidan and Tuoni, cut ties with Euria, Bethescene, and Stigary, then called themselves people of Gethen instead.

     Isidore, Aidan, and Tuoni got together to create an army. Which led a rebellion in the late 18th century (1790) of elves who were blinded by greed. However, Euria, Bethescene, and Stigary did not back down and gathered Noble Elves of Nura creating their own army of wise and skilled elf-men. Although they had gathered plenty of men, they knew that Isidore, Aidan, and Tuoni had an even greater number. King Solos (King Aris' Great-Great-Grandfather), went to the human realm and made an alliance with the humans. It took millions of lives taken and 128 years of war until Gethen's King Bates (of Isidore) and Nura's King Solos (of Euria) at the old age of 1190 to decide to put an end to the endless fighting and agreed they'd divide the nation completely. The division created the Seelie Court of Nura and the Unseelie Court of Gethen. The Unseelie Court allowed them to torment humans who were guilty of crimes. The war between two nations ended in the year 1918 and since then peace was evident between nations. Even though the war ended, the humans who were involved grew weary of all elves in general. Which created a gap within the relationship of elves and humans. It's the 21st century, humans have long forgotten about the war between elves and think of it as a folklore, some humans still believe in Elves, but soon it got harder to go across realms. Gateways which were open for everyone to pass through realms were either heavily guarded or completely closed off. The Seelie Court allowed elves to go between realms only with The Royal Families' permission. However, now they'd have to disguise themselves as humans, unlike before where they could roam freely in the human realm. The reason why the nation of Nura still interacted with humans, was for business. There were a lot of elves living among humans as businessmen and some trustworthy human families whose ancestors were close to elves, took them in.

     One hundred years have passed since the war between elves and humans ended. It's the year 2018, Elira the Princess of Euria the sole heir to the kingdom, who is beloved by the elven people, because of her kind and sweet nature. She lived her days painting on her balcony overlooking her garden filled with beautiful and rare flowers, walking around the villages, studying magic and visiting the realm of humans to spend time with her close childhood friend Selwyn. As she is the only Princess of Euria, she had loyal bodyguards named Ninurta and Chad, however, they weren't just bodyguards to her they were her closest friends as well.

     Ninurta is a Sky Elf from Stigary who had healing powers, making him responsible for taking care of Elira when she got ill or sick. Chad is a Wood Elf from Bethescene, though he is Elira's bodyguard, her parents did not like him being close to her, due to the fact he was a Wood Elf. Along with her bodyguards who were close to Elira, was Tristan, Ninurta's younger brother, and Elira's best friend. Tristan followed her everywhere, even in the human realm. Tristan is very protective over Elira and he always put her first above everything. Tristan and Ninurta were Princes of The Stigary Kingdom, but their older brother Prince Basil took most of the responsibilities as The Crown Prince of Stigary. The Royal Families of Nura are very close, which is why Prince Ninurta pledged to protect Princess Elira and why Prince Tristan one of the brightest elves among Nura volunteered to be Elira's private tutor and dance teacher. Elira is extremely valued among the elven people of Nura that even the General of Euria's army, Gen. Howard made his son, Sigmund in-charge of Elira's protection. Even, the Royal Adviser Valentino's son Javier was told to keep an eye on her.

     All three Kingdoms of Nura differed from one another. Euria is a beautiful kingdom, where no elven lived in poverty, everyone was prosperous, thanks to the generous heart of Queen Veron and the great guidance of King Aris. Euria is the ruling kingdom among the three. Where most Mythic Elves and Noble Elves, lived in making it the most advanced in magic studies. And adding to the fact, Euria was the only Kingdom with a princess, made Euria extremely acknowledged as the most powerful kingdom. Bethescene is a wondrous kingdom, where elves ruled over dwarves, trolls, gnomes and other faerie creatures. Queen Jean and King Elden has one son named Prince Jivan. The people in Bethescene excelled in physical combat as well in arts; music, literature, and poetry. Grey Elves lived in this diverse Kingdom. Stigary is an enchanting kingdom, where elves lived on floating islands and in the sea. Every winged creature lived among the Sky Elves of Stigary. The Sky Elves are known for their impressive magic healing powers, although not every Sky Elf had healing powers. The elven people living in the sea are called Aquatic Elves. They lived most of their days in the water, during special or urgent occasions they'd go on land.

     Isidore, Aidan, and Tuoni used to be as wonderful, but after the Great War, all three Kingdoms of Gethen became known as the Dark Elves. The lands of Gethen were covered in darkness. Since the battle between Nura and Gethen, Gethen started practicing forbidden magic, called Dark Magic. They'd use it to torment humans for mere entertainment. Even if the nation of Nura wanted to stop them from their evil works, the agreement between the Seelie and Unseelie Court forbid the people of Nura to interfere.

The two nations haven't fought for 100 years, will the peace still continue?

A/N: Hello!

To my friends: Thank you for patiently waiting! I know it must've been annoying seeing me talk about writing a story and never really sharing what it was about, but I'm really thankful to you guys! Thank you for encouraging me and also being my inspiration to write!

To my mutuals on twt: Omg, you came from twitter? you actually clicked the link? :O If you're one of those who voted on the polls, thank you for voting! If you don't mind, please share the story with your mutuals, but only if you really enjoyed it! Tweet the link, hype it up! Help an ARMY get reads hihi.

To new readers: Thank you for giving my story a try! I'm looking forward to reading your reactions through the comments! Please feel free to comment how a scene or a whole chapter, made you feel. Tell me how you imagined it, tell me if you expected it, tell me what you think! I don't want to just have writerxreader relationship, I want to know what you think as well! It will definitely help me become a better writer with each chapter. I won't make any promises, but I will try my best to update regularly. I hope you can be patient with me!

To fellow writers: I hope I didn't disappoint you as a writer! If you see the need for correction, please feel free to tell me. I want to write quality content! And if you want me to read your story too, just message me your story!

To everyone: Thank you! Thank you so much! I know this is just the beginning, but I'm really just happy to know, you gave me a chance as a writer! I hope you enjoy every bit of effort I put into making this.

Now that the boring part is out of the way, let's start the story now, shall we? :)