Chapter 6

Recap:
I was getting a glass of water when the door bell rang. Smiling, I opened the door thinking Keith must have change his mind about the coffee.

"L-L-Leon?"

I stared at him shocked and confused. What the hell was he doing here? He pushed past me walking into my apartment. I closed the door behind us and turned to face him. He slammed my body back against the door invading my personal space.

"Don't go out with him" he commanded and I immediately got angry.

"My private life is of no concern to you Leon" I stated shoving his chest. He didn't budge one bit.

"Vic-"

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't go out with Keith. He is a great guy. I'd be a fool not to go out with him!" I shouted.

Leon just stared at me deeply in the eyes before catching my lips with his in an extremely passionate kiss. This kiss seemed a bit different. Like he was claiming me. His tongue found mine and his hand cradled the back of my neck deepening the kiss. After a full blown make out session he bolted for the door slamming it behind him. No good bye or anything, he just left.

The following Monday at the office Leon refused to meet my gaze as he barked orders. I was a bit angry that he wouldn't look at me but I did my work nevertheless.

It was around lunch time when I got a call from front desk saying that I had a visitor and I asked them to send the person up. The elevator doors opened to reveal a smiling Keith holding out a bag of food. A shit eating grin was immediately plastered my face as I ran to hug him. He kissed my cheeks and ask if I was ready for lunch.

"Give me a minute, let me find out if Mr Walters need anything else and then we can head out back." I told him and he nodded.

I knocked on Mr Walters door and he grumbled a "come in" I peeked my head through the doors then entered.

"Mr Walters do you need anything else or can I leave for my lunch break?" This was the first time he looked at me for the day and he wore a neutral expression. He was about to answer when Keith came in behind me. A panicky expression crossed my face.

"What's up big L?" He greeted Leon. They both did a Bro hug before Keith explained. "I Just came to take Vicki here for lunch. I promise she won't be back late" he chuckled.

Leon's face turned angry as his eyes locked with mine. We stared at each other in silent conversation before he responded to Keith. "Vicki isn't allowed to get lunch right now because we have an important meeting with Mrs Jong, an important client of mine."

I looked at my boss confused. My calendar and his are basically the same and I don't remember we have any client meetings until later in the afternoon.

"It was decided at last minute, we leave immediately." He said firmly. I let out a huff as Keith and I left the demons office. I was extremely disappointed. I was so looking forward to having lunch with Keith.

Keith explained that it was okay and agreed to take me on a date later in the evening. "I'll pick you up at 7:30 okay?" It was a bit unexpected as it was only Monday but I smiled as it cheered my up a bit. I have something to look forward to.

I retrieved my bag from my desk along with my notepad and the things I usually use while taking notes at meetings and met Leon in his office. We both head out in silence and drove to a fancy nearby French restaurant. We were seated for a while before a waitress came and we were asked what we wanted to order. Leon ordered for me because I had no idea what the menu said.

We both sat in silence as he glared at me. I ignore his stare as much as I could but it was starting to annoy me. Our food soon arrived, thank the heavens and we dug in. It was delicious, scrumptious, amazing, all of the above.