Chapter 32

Hello everybody, Please be sure to follow me on Wattpad for news and updates on books and upcoming work. This is something you don't want to miss. Wattpad user: @Yeoliebae_ Thanks!!

Leon's POV

It's been two whole weeks since that Amber and Vicki run in and let me tell you now. My life has not been the same. Vic and my relationship became even more deeper and I started feeling even more guilty than I was before. Vic took me to meet her parents and officially introduced me as her boyfriend and announce her pregnancy.

Of course her dad almost murdered me on the spot for impregnating his daughter before marriage, heck he was even mad about us having sex before marriage. Vic was not kidding when she said they were super religious but after bonding over economics and such we became good. Her mom gave me a lecture out of this world. I think I'm scarred for life at this moment. I had to promise her that I am serious about Vic and one day I am gonna put a ring on Vicki's finger, just to get her mom to calm down. Meanwhile, her dad had my ghost like expression as the biggest joke.

Her little sister was the only one that was over the moon to be an aunt. She kept saying she wants a baby sister and I would keep correcting her that it would her niece or nephew but she wouldn't budge. Eventually I just let her believe she was getting a little sister. Vic's mom was a super cool person once you got to know her, she made jokes about me all through out the dinner. Sometimes Vic would have to come to my rescue other times she would laugh along with everyone else.

"You see why I always remained single?" She asked as we drove back to her apartment.

"Why?"

"Because my family is crazy, I only took you to meet her because it was long over due. And what did she do? She made fun of you the whole three hours you spent in her presence."

I chuckled. Vic was actually embarrassed. "Vic, I had a great time with your family. I would still be living at home if my parents were that laid back."

We made our way into her apartment and I ran a bath for us. After our bath we both went to her bed to sleep. After snuggling with her for two hours straight, I was still unable to sleep. The demons in my head kept haunting me. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. It's been like this for the last two weeks. Sleep evaded me. I am tired but every time I closed my eyes there was this one image playing in my head of Vic finding out the truth and leaving me and I would jump awake find it hard to fall asleep again.

I had looked Vic straight in the eyes and lied to her. I had the opportunity to come clean and I didn't. "Baby, Amber and I have no relationship. I would never do that to you." I had said and something tells me that that was the last chance I had to come clean and I wasted it.

Every night I am being haunted by it. I've had to take pills almost every night just so I can get some sleep. I know Vic can tell the difference in my appearance and she probably knew I wasn't ready to talk about it so she remained silent about it. I haven't even had sex with her in those two weeks. I can't stand to look into her eyes knowing I am hurting her like this. She has initiated sex multiple times but I always told her I was tired. I was not lying. I had major sleep deprivation.

To add to my misery Amber and my mom had been back and forth with the wedding preparations. Invitations were already been sent out and everything was already in place even though the event is being held two weeks from now. Everyday feels like I am one step closer to the losing the love of my life. God I love that woman and knowing that there is nothing I can do now to save our relationship is killing me inside everyday. I feel like I am about to lose myself.

I heard a vibration across the room and saw it was my phone ringing. I went to the living room to take the call.

"Hello?" I said.