Hello

I was adding detail to the eyes when footsteps caught my attention. "Andy," a gaurd growled as he approached my cell. I looked up boredly from my folded legs and eyed him cautiously. "You have a visitor." I perked up at that. It was too soon for Joker to send an appraisal or to rush me, it had only been a couple days and I planned to take out that inmate either tonight or tomorrow. Haven't decided. "Stand up, put your hands behind your back, and assume the possition." A dark smirk pulled on my lips at the familiar words and I winked at Terra as she watched from the top bunk but did as he instructed.

After the cold cuffs closed around my wrists, he stepped back and opened the cell door, leading me to the visitors area. I looked down to the vice-like grip he held on my forearm and looked at his little nametag with narrowed eyes. "Strong hold you got there, Boles. Mind easing it a bit?" The guard barked with laughter and tightened his fingers around my arm.

"Nice try, kid. I know not to listen to you." I rolled my eyes and stopped as we waited for the door to open. When we stepped forward, I didn't get far before Boles pulled me to a stop and started uncuffing me. "Third booth down," he informed before putting a hand on the middle of my back and pushing me forward.

I stumbled a bit and glared back at him, my nails digging into my palms as I walked towards the booth. The small hall was filled with chatter and when I pulled the empty seat back, my eyes lit up when I saw the kid from the other day. Trying to fight a smile, I picked up the phone and watched his eyes dart over me. When he grabbed the phone and held it to his ear I ran my tongue over my dry lips. "What can I do for you?" I hummed, my fingers tapping distractedly.

"You can start with your name," he prompted, his eyes full of curiosity. My fingers paused and I sighed before running them over the tattoo behind my ear.

"My friends call me Andy. It's more of a nickname. Shouldn't you know that if you set this up?" I chuckled boredly.

"Andy's short for Andromeda, right? Andromeda Cane?" My eyes widened a fraction in shock and I rested my hand flat on the table. No one should know that name. In all of the background checks the GCPD had put me through, none of them came up with anything. That name doesn't exist anymore. I was basically a Jane Doe. They only put me away on circumstantial evidence, they couldn't connect me to any of my crimes. I was found guilty by association.

"Where did you learn that name?" I asked curiously. "I haven't heard it in a while." The kid looked over my face for a moment, unsure of how to gauge my reaction. "I've got a better question." I leaned forward and poked the glass, aimed at his chest. "What's your name, kid?" He frowned, a little flustered, and stared at my hand.

"Barry," he mumbled out. A small smile pulled at my lips and I leaned back in my chair. So this was Allen's boy. I had heard him talk about him sometimes, when I was sneaking around mostly.

"Tell me, Barry," I breathed out, my eyes half open as I lazily looked him over. "Do you still send pictures of your crushes to your dad?" His cheeks instantly flared and he watched me with wide eyes. "How long before my picture slides his way?"

Barry's blush deepened and he looked away for a moment, clearly flustered. I was grinning by the time he looked at me again. "Who were you before all this?" he asked a little quietly, hesitantly meeting my eye.

"I was a girl with dreams about unicorns and saving people," I shrugged, my grin faultering a bit.

"What changed? What made you team up with the Joker?" My face relaxed and I leaned forward to the small counterspace.

"I grew up -- realized that in Gotham, it was a lot easier to get by with the lifestyle I chose than the one I dreamed of," I answered seriously. "I know you've seen it. You make weekly visits to this hellhole, but I can tell you've got some of your own experience with the criminals."

"What makes you say that?" Barry asked softly, a bit shocked at my words.

"Because if you hadn't," I mumbled, my voice continuing to lower octaves as I spoke, "you wouldn't be talking to me." I breathed out the last word, and I could tell I was getting to him by the way he leaned forward. "What made you so curious?"

"You did," he admitted. "You're young to be in here."

"I've done some bad stuff," I chuckled with a wink.

"Nothing they can tie you to," Barry pointed out. I smirked and nodded. Smart boy.

"Why did you really come here, Barry?" I asked in a firm tone, holding his stare with determination.

"I need...friends," he hesitantly mumbled, almost ashamed of the answer. I took a deep breath and looked him over again. Oh, he looks like so much fun.

"You think this is the place to make them?" I lightly giggled. His blush returned a bit and he pursed his lips, shifting in his chair.

"It's working, isn't it?" he asked quietly. He was just too good, too innocent -- or maybe naive -- and it made me want to disbelieve all this, like he was putting up an act like I did.

"Andy, your time's up," I heard Boles call over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and stood, keeping the phone to my ear and my eyes on the kid, his eyes almost pleading me not to go.

"Yes, it is, Barry Allen." With a little smirk, I put the phone on the reciever and looked up. Walking past Boles now was my target. He had made a deal with the DA, he was going to sell out the Joker. Well, might as well do it while I have easy access. Before Boles could get a hold on me, I grabbed the shiv from my waistband and forced it into the side of the rat's neck. "The Joker sends his regards," I chuckled darkly, yanking out the handmade weapon.

Several hands took hold of me and pinned my arms behind my back, the alarm sounding as the guard pulled me back a few feet. It shocked me to see that Barry was still sitting in the booth, knowing that he was able to see the blood splatter across my cheeks as I fought against my restraints.

The visitors were evacuated and I saw a guard clamp his hand down onto Barry's shoulder before my guard got his calf around my ankles and forced me face down onto the concrete floor. I groaned and struggled some more as he cuffed me and roughly pulled me back up to my feet. Barry was gone and all that remained in the Visitor's Hall was me, a few guards, and the newly aquired corpse. "Take her to solitary," I heard Boles order before I was escorted away.