Simple

I laid out on Barry's bed with a smile I hadn't been able to rid myself of for hours, adrenaline, electricity, and ecstacy blending wonderfully throughout my body. My nerves felt super charged but I was able to relax surprisingly well, my grin impossibly growing when Barry came in from a shower in only shorts while he dried out his hair with his towel. "Did you have fun tonight?" I questioned as he came around to his side of the bed.

"Yes, thank you for a night in the life of Andromeda Cane," he chuckled. My smile only waned when he hovered over me and brought his lips to mine, and even then it was present.

"Anytime," I giggled, running my fingers through his damp hair. After pushing his hair back from his forehead, I started guiding his lips over my jaw. Didn't take much, he started on his own path down my neck soon after. I took a deep breath, keeping one hand active through his hair while the other smoothed over his shoulder and the muscles of his back. My knees drew themselves up to rest at either side of his hips, a soft moan slipping from my lips when his teeth grazed my collar bone. Usually I was better at keeping those noises to myself, but Barry seemed at least a little encouraged by it.

Slowly but surely, he pushed my shirt up, his fingers a bit hesitant on my skin. I arched my back to meet his light touch, half wanting to put my hands over his to help him. Gah, I didn't realize I was so touch starved. My breath hitched and I pulled lightly at his hair when his lips locked on one spot and started sucking. Since his hands seemed stuck at my sides, I arched my back further so our chests met, feeling his chin just to the left of my cleavage.

He kissed my chest a few more times before sliding my shirt the rest of the way up so I relaxed back into the bed and helped him out a bit, capturing his lips with mine once it was discarded. One of my legs had already curled around his lower back so it wasn't too hard to bring his body down to mine, a more steady moan leaving me when his chest began vibrating. It was enough of a sentation to excite the electricity already coursing through me, enough to make Barry pull a small distance away.

"Bare," I breathed, slowly opening my eyes to hold my hand to his chest. "You okay?" His chest was all blurry and I could feel it moving back and forth under my fingers, my eyebrows drawing together. He cleared his throat, a bright pink flush spreading down his neck since it already claimed his face. "Barry?" Getting zapped with electricity again, my eyes instantly closed and I moved to meet him, only my hands where now empty and there was no warmth in the space above me.

I opened my eyes and found myself alone in the room, very uncomfortably stimulated and without Barry to help solve it. "God damnit," I breathed, dropping my head back into the pillows and rubbing my thighs together. All I was left with was an issue requiring urgent care and a wondering about what had made Barry leave.

Barry came back in later that night, finding me all tucked in and laid to bed. When he laid beside me again, he was cold, like he had spent this whole time outside. All things considered, I didn't mind all that much when he came over and warmed himself with my body heat. I wasn't mad at him for leaving me hot and bothered, I wasn't going to force him into anything of those sorts.

I took a deep breath when he pulled me close to him, turning my head to the other side so our foreheads met. Neither of us said anything, but there was an understanding between us. We didn't need to have sex to be intimate with each other, this little moment only proved that point. But I loved sleeping with Barry, as innocent as this action was. The purest forms of his affection, such as this, were better than any of the lewd ones, as good as those could be.

It also made me feel pretty good about myself that he can run away from a sex-scare and come back to me within a resonable couple hours. "Sorry," he whispered, nudging his face closer.

"You did nothing wrong," I quietly answered, turning my body a bit more towards his. It brought a small smile to my lips as I felt him inch his way closer, completely relaxed in his hold. For a prolonged moment, he pressed his lips to the corner of mine, such an innocent touch just enough to send me to sleep.