Mine, I Say!

"Only you," I raspily breathed, my mind heavily clouded. "There's only you." Barry pushed his fingers through mine and used my hands to help brace himself as he leaned down to kiss me. He wouldn't admit it, but his jealousy was clear, he didn't like me around Snart. I wouldn't tell him that Snart kissed me, he was enough in his own head about it.

"Good," he groaned, drilling the words further into me. It was funny, since I was his through and through, with everything within me, but if he needed the reassurance I'd happily give it to him -- especially if it was like this.

With a throaty chuckle that Barry swallowed, I pulled away a bit and asked, "You know that thing you do?" His lips pulled up in a smirk, that being his only response as he continued kissing me and complied, drinking up the lewd sounds that followed just as he had my laughter. I was drunk off him and his recent possessive behavior alone, but when he threw his speed into the mix I was lost.

I couldn't choose what sensation to focus on, his lips on my neck, his hips that met mine much too quickly for me to comprehend, or the tingles that spread through me from the inside out. Barry released one of my hands to rest on my abdomen but I could hardly differenciate it against everything else he was doing to me. My free hand came up to the back of his neck, my fingertips brushing through the base of his hairline as his phone began blaring Darth Vader's theme, causing my head to turn. "That sounds ominously important," I giggled, loving the feel of his smile against my skin.

"It's just Joe," he mumbled, and I noticed he had focused on that spot for a moment.

"Ooh, the boss man." I felt unable to contain my giggles, taking a deep breath when his teeth sunk into my skin. "Maybe you should get that." Barry grumbled incoherantly around the patch of skin, zapping me with several spots on my neck lighting up with a sudden soreness on top of being small, focused areas his electricity bit at me. When it stopped Barry took a steadying breath and answered the call, sitting back on his heels with my thighs pulled over the top of his.

"Hey, Joe," he greeted calmly, holding a finger a small distance from his lips. "What's up?" I grinned and ran my hand over my sea shell, using the close location to slide up my hip to the center of his. With raised brows he quickly grabbed my hand and held it at a distance, mouthing a 'Stop' that was less than believable when he slowly leaned back into me, listening as I bit my lip and gently moved against him. "Do you really need me right now?" he almost whined, his eyes slipping closed. "Yeah, alright, I'll be there in a few." A giggle slipt passed my lips when he pouted, and it must've caught Joe's attention because Barry dropped my hand to lay his over my mouth, muffling the barage that followed soon after. "An-anime," he quickly excused before he hung up.

I wasn't even focused on sex anymore as my mouth fell open in a loud laugh, his hand now falling down my chin and letting the sound bounce freely in our space. "Am I one of your anime girls, Barry-kun?" I teased, loving the way he flushed before dropping back down to my level and kissing me.

"Stop while you're ahead," he advised quietly, although it was more pleading. I half thought it wasn't meant for me. His lips escaped me as he rubbed his forehead against mine. "I love you," he shallowly breathed, our activity catching up to him. "So damn much." I kissed his cheek and brought his chest the rest of the way down to rest against mine.

"I love you even more," I whispered. I gasped when I got zapped again, opening my eyes to find Barry grinning up at me from a freshly aquired hickie smack in the middle of my cleavage before running around the room and leaving in a flash of blue light. Leonard was right, it does get annoying fast. But really, I couldn't care much for long, my focus now lost on discovering just what marks he'd left on me. It really wasn't fair, his body healed too quickly to allow any bruises to take proper form, they were usually gone within minutes, and that didn't give enough time for the small spots I planted to darken properly.