Frosted Delecitable

After moving the little crap I felt like taking with me, Barry had let me take his bed last night. It didn't make sense at first, since he was laid beside me when I fell asleep. When I woke up early the next morning and found him curled in the armchair just outside of his room, it made much more sense. With a deep sigh, I draped a blanket over him and grabbed Cell, returning to his bed to continue my warmth and comfort. A few hours later, I was laying on my side as I read, closing my eyes for a moment when the bed dipped behind me and an arm curled around me.

I could feel Barry press his face into my shoulder blade as he relaxed into me, laying an arm over his after turning my page. "Are you okay?" I asked gently, running my thumb over his elbow.

"I'm fine," he yawned, pulling me closer when he relaxed again. With a deep breath, I marked my place and turned enough to get a look at him.

"Really?" I persisted. "Then why did you sleep in your favorite chair?" Barry's eyes opened and he stared at the empty space ahead of him before finding a more comfortable spot on top of me as I laid on my back. Moving slowly, he gently kissed an exposed bit of my collarbone, making his way up my neck.

"I was thinking really loud, didn't want to wake you up." I furrowed my brows and rested my hands on his sides, feeling my breathing pick up a small bit in speed as his lips easily moved across my skin. I slid my hands up his back, holding him still as I tried to keep my head clear, the feat proving to be easier said than done.

"What're you doing?" I breathed, my neck open for his enjoyment. I could wake up like this anyday.

"You're going to be stressed today," he shrugged. I could feel his muscles tensing from the guesture, my lips parting as I took a deep breath when Barry ran his tongue over my skin. "I wanted you to have a good morning." I chuckled and slid my hands under his shirt, lightly dragging my nails over his back.

"Would've had a better one if you'd stayed with me last night." With a sigh, his lips stilled under my jaw, urging me to peek my eyes open to look at him. Barry's eyes were closed tightly and his expression was torn, quickly making me pull my hand out of his shirt to rest it on the back of his head. "Hey," I prompted softly. "What's up?"

Removing his lips from my skin, he relaxed his face and shook his head. "It's nothing," he dismissed.

"But its not, Barry," I insisted. "Look how it's affecting you. Nothing can't do that to you." I held his face in both hands now, my concern clear as he studied me for a short moment.

"Really, Andy, it's nothing," he assured with a small smile. "You don't need to worry about it." He pressed his lips to mine, my thumbs smoothing over his cheeks as I held him in place. God, didn't he know by now that telling me not to do something always made me do it? "Breakfast?" he mumbled against my lips, barely pulling away to look at me again.

"Blueberry muffin," I whispered in half-thought. Barry softly laughed and kissed me again.

"I'll be back soon." With my eyes half open, I smiled up at him, watching blue strips run up his shoulders before he was gone. I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. It shouldn't be easier for me, of all people, to open up than it was for him.

I quickly clicked out of my browsers when I heard the door unlocking, pushing the chair back and turning it around when I finished. I smiled when Barry opened the door with one hand, a box and drink carrier in the other, and a paper bag in his mouth. Kicking the door shut, he grabbed the bag from his mouth as he walked over, placing a lingering kiss to my forehead. "I got a muffin like you requested, but I also got donuts," he explained as he put a coffee in my hand.