Chapter 30

If you like One Direction's cover of the song Torn you should check out my lyric video. Thanks for all of your votes and comments. They make my day

Dane's Point Of View

She looked flawless today even with that oversized robe. She was the prettiest girl out of all the young ladies sitting around her.

"Kim Knight" the old lady called.

I watched her get up slowly and run her hands over her robe to make sure it didn't have any wrinkles. She was always a bit OCD about wrinkles on her clothes but I always found that amusing. She gracefully walked up the stairs and shook the hand of the headmaster as he handed her a diploma.

She always managed to make everything look perfect because she was perfect.

I wish I could run up there and give her a mind blowing kiss. If I could just hold her, I would never let her go again. My love, our love is just to strong to ignore.

"darling hold me in your arms" I whispered to myself. I wonder if she still remembers that year.

- Can everyone please stand up please. If gives me great pleasure on behalf of the board of trustees of Brown to acknowledge that you the class of 2014 have met all the requirements and above to graduate. Congratulations class of 2014, you did it! -

Everyone threw their hats in the air and hugged each other. This lasted for a few seconds and then everyone began to look for their loved ones. I decided to get a closer look at Kim so I took a deep breath and entered the swarm of bodies.

My plan failed miserably when a group of girls tapped me on the back and asked if they could have my autograph.

- oh.. My.. God.. you were fabulous in the amazing spider man 2 - one girl said

One of them got really close to me and put the her finger on my chest while saying - you are so much hotter in person -

- thank you - I said while hugging her and giving her a wink.

- HEY EVERYONE! DANE DEHAAN IS HERE - a guy yelled

I quickly signed one last autograph and ran toward my car.

- wait..... Where are you going - a girl yelled.

- Dane, come back - a girl with red hair yelled while chasing after me.

In a state of panic I desperately searched my pockets for my keys. I kept looking back to see that my fans were getting closer by the second. A wave of relief washed over me as I unlocked my car and sat in the comfort of my seat.

As I tried to make my way out of the parking lot, girls kept knocking on my windows, doors, windshield, and hood.

I tried signaling with my hand for them to move over but I guess they thought I was saying "hello". I loved my fans but today was not the right day to sign notebooks and take pictures.

Who else likes drake?