I Want To Marry You

"I cannot believe we are so close to our due date." Stella told Kelly as they laid in bed early in the morning.

"You're already 38 weeks. Just 14 more days until we can hold little Mason in our arms!" Kelly said excitedly.

"Ya know, something's been bothering me." Stella admitted, growing serious as she played with the hem of their sheets.

"What?"

"I plan on spending the rest of my life with you."

"I feel the same way." Kelly said, a bit unsure of what she was trying to say.

"And, with everything that's been going on, it's like we haven't had time to really think about us. I want to marry you."

"I want to marry you, too. But it might have to wait until Mason is a little bit older."

"That's the thing, we should just go to the court house and get married today. Right now. Before shift even starts for you."

Kelly pondered the idea before nodding. "Let's do it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We need a witness, though."

"I know just who to call."

-/-/-/

"Let's get you two crazy kids married." Gabby told the couple as they entered the courthouse.

"You called Dawson and Casey?" Kelly chuckled.

"That's not all, actually." Stella said as they walked in, seeing everyone from 51 waiting.

"Everyone loves an impromptu wedding!" Sylvie said, making everyone chuckle.

"Who's ready to get married?" The judge asked as Kelly looked at Stella.

"I love you." He told her, kissing her.

"Hey, you're supposed to save that until after you're married." Matt informed him, everyone laughing.

"Alright, shift starts at 9, we have to hurry up here, guys." Chief said, looking at his watch.

"Okay, you heard the man, let's get married." Kelly said, looking lovingly at his soon-to-be wife.