Nutella

1 year later

"Hey, Kelly, can you bring me the heating pad?" Stella called from her and Kelly's bed. She hadn't been feeling too good and was resting while the boys were in the living room together.

"I'll be right back, Mase. Don't get into any trouble." Kelly said, setting down the jar of Nutella he'd been eating out of and leaving his fourteen month old playing on the floor.

Kelly hurried and got the heating pad for his wife, handing it to her as she laid in bed.

"Thanks, baby. Where's Mason?" Stella asked as Kelly plugged the heating pad in for her.

"He's in the living room, playing. How're you doing?"

"I don't know. I just don't feel good at all."

"Maybe you're pregnant again?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"I'll grab Mason and go pick up a test for you. I love you."

"Love you too." She said as Kelly kissed her forehead.

Kelly went to the living room to get Mason and stopped dead in his tracks. "Mason Kelly Severide, What did you do?" He asked as his son giggled.

"Nutella good." The fourteen month old babbled, licking the brown food off his hands. The Nutella was everywhere, in the carpet, on the furniture, all over Mason.

"Daddy should've put the lid on tighter, huh?" Kelly asked, kneeling beside his kid after taking a picture. "This is a no-no, pal. No more Nutella for you."

"No more." Mason repeated.

"That's right, no more. Let's go get you in a bath. Or maybe I could just lick you clean." Kelly teased, picking up Mason in his Nutella covered clothes.

-/-/-/

"Hey, babe, me and Mr. Nutella are back." Kelly said, returning to Stella's side with Mason in one arm and a grocery bag in the other.

"You bought more Nutella, didn't you?" Stella asked, knowing her husband loved it.

"The important thing is, we got the pregnancy test." He said, handing her the bag.

Stella sighed. "I kinda hope it's negative. It's too early for me to go through that again."

"Only one way to find out."