Lobster

"It hurts to move. I should've brought sunscreen." Kelly said as he, Matt, and Boden packed up their fishing poles and the fish they'd caught.

"You really are burnt to a crisp." Matt laughed.

"It was worth it, this was a good day. But I won't lie though, I miss my boy." Kelly said, looking at the picture of Mason in a firefighter onesie on his lock screen.

"You two, get back to your families. I can get the rest." Boden said as he hitched his boat to his truck.

"You sure, Chief?" Matt asked.

"Yes, of course, go. By the way, Severide, I heard aloe really helps sunburn." He smirked.

-/-/

"Kelly, what have you done?! I left sunscreen sitting on the counter for you to take!" Stella said, looking at how badly sunburnt her husband was.

"Yeah, Severide, come on!" Matt laughed.

"Not all of us sat in the shade all day, Casey." Kelly said, wincing as Stella gently touched his back.

"You need massive amounts of aloe, Kelly." Gabby said, feeding Josh in the chair as she watched Kelly sit uncomfortably on the couch.

"Why did you go shirtless all day? I need more aloe than this." Stella said, entering the living room with a tube of aloe.

"Just help a guy out, would ya?" Kelly groaned.

"Sure, But don't think I'm letting you go fishing again anytime soon." Stella teased.

"I promise to use sunscreen next time!" Kelly said as Stella laughed.

"Shut up and sit still." She said while beginning to rub the aloe on him.

"Oh my god! It feels so good!" He yelled, waking up Mason, who began fussing.

"Oh come on, Kel." Stella groaned.

"I got him." Matt said, picking up the crying baby and soothing him while pointing at Kelly. "Look at your lobster of a Daddy. Isn't he special?"