Lake Day

"Hey, guys!" Sylvie greeted the Severide's as she put sunscreen on Spencer and Liz and Antonio set up an umbrella in the sand.

"Look Aunt Sylvie! There's a fire-buck on my swim shirt!" Caleb exclaimed as he jumped in the sand, making it hard for Kelly to put his life jacket on him.

"That is a super cool fire-buck!" Sylvie said with a slight chuckle, saying firetruck the same way he did.

"Come on, Liz, let's go in the water!" He said excitedly, the two little ones taking off running as Matt and Gabby arrived with Josh and Sophia.

"Josh! Spencer! Let's go swimming!" Mason told his buddies, the three running off as Olivia and Sophia went to play in the sand.

"So, where're Liz and Caleb?" Matt asked, having not noticed the two.

"You mean Liz and Buck?" Sylvie chuckled, having a new nickname for Caleb.

"What?" Matt and Gabby asked, confused.

"Go ask him what's on his swim shirt." Kelly laughed, watching as Matt went out into the water, searching for answers.

"Hey, buddy, what's on your swim shirt?" He asked the little boy, who was splashing in the water with Liz.

"A fire-buck." He stated, matter of factly.

"Okay, Good talk." Matt said, trying not to laugh in front of him as he left the water and rejoined the adults in the sand. "Buck is doing good."

"You guys are really calling my kid Buck now?" Stella asked, spraying Kelly with sunscreen.

"It has to happen." Matt shrugged.

"Okay then." Stella chuckled.

"Alright, I'm going to join the kids in the water. Matt, Kelly, you coming?" Antonio asked, standing up from the sand.

"Yep." Matt said.

"I'm gonna dunk Matt." Kelly taunted.

"Uh-uh, Sev. If you do, I will hurt you. In front of your kids." Matt threatened.

"Okay, Okay." Kelly surrendered as they headed down to the water.