Take 3

Christen Raines in mm
~~

"Do that again, yea just like that." Namjoon encouraged Christen as they played 2K in his room.

"I thought we were supposed to each other's competition, why are you helping me?" Christen chuckled as she shot a three.

"Because it's your first time playing and I'm trying to be nice."

It's been a month of their friendship and things were great. Christen and Namjoon were like two peas in a pot, you couldn't see one without the other.

"Whatever that's why I won." Christen laughed as she threw the game controller on the bed and stood up to stretch.

"I let you win, okay?" Namjoon eyes her as she sat back down.

"Sure whatever you say, Joonie."

"What do you wanna do today?" Christen laid back on his bed, looking at the back of his head.

"Sleep." Namjoon turned around and laid on his stomach next to her.

"You always come to my house to sleep and eat up my food, Chris."

Christen punched him in his shoulder and rolled her eyes, "don't fucking call me that. I told you that before."

He held his shoulder and rolled over, causing himself to roll over off the bed and onto the floor. Christen busted out laughing and scooted to the edge to him now holding his head on the floor.

"Are you okay?" She calmed her laughter.

He nodded and got up, sitting back on the bed. Christen laid her head in his lap and looked up at him.

"There's a new coffee shop opening up next week, you wanna go check it out?" Namjoon played in her and she nodded, her eyes slowly closing.

"It better be good." She spoke softly.

After taking an hour nap, Namjoon and Christen went out to eat. They sat in the Korean restaurant, named Seoul Garden, a place they have come quite familiar with.

"What are you gonna get this time?" Christen asked Namjoon whose eyes scanned the menu.

"I'm thinking Galbi."

"We had that like two weeks ago though, I thought we were supposed to try different things every time." Christen whined.

"I'm craving some Galbi though, so deal with it."

Christen rolled her eyes and scanned her menu.

"This will be the first and last time." Namjoon spoke was he seen she had an attitude.

The waitress came over and Namjoon ordered himself Galbi while Christen ordered Yukgaejang. Namjoon also ordered extra bowls of white rice and a Pepsi.

"You know this lighting is really making it seem like you're glowing." Namjoon smiled.

"Shut up." Christen chuckled and turned her head.