Take 45

Nasir Joon Kim in mm
~~

Christen squealed with excitement as her mother told her the news.

"Mom, that's perfect. I would love if you came down this week."
"Well, I would love to see you and Namjoon, but more importantly I'm coming to see my grandson."
Christen chuckled, "of course. I'm excited, but I have to go. The family and I are going to meet up with a friend of mine."
"Alright, call me later."
"Will do. Bye mom."
"Bye, daughter."

Christen threw her phone on the bed and did a little happy dance while walking into the closet.

"What's got you so happy?" Namjoon chuckled as Christen did a little twerk.

"My mom is coming down here this week. I just miss her and I can't wait to see her."

"That's good, babe. That also means that we have a babysitter and can get some alone time."

"We always have alone time." Christen said as she buckled her jeans.

"Yea, but it's different when the baby is right there next to us." The couple turned their head towards the sound of their son making noises in his basket net. "See? No privacy."

"Well, we're parents, Joonie. Privacy went out the window on May twelfth. You didn't know?"

Namjoon mugged her and continued getting dress. An hour later, they were pulling into Jacky's apartment complex since Christen wanted to change her outfit ten times.

 An hour later, they were pulling into Jacky's apartment complex since Christen wanted to change her outfit ten times

She wore a pink blouse, light blue jeans, and gold slides with gold accessories. Namjoon wore a purple graphic tee, black ripped jeans, and white air forces. Nasir matched his parents a little wearing a black onesie with light blue jeans and black socks.

Christen grabbed Nasir's diaper bag while Namjoon grabbed Nasir.

"Should I leave him in his car seat?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I'm not holding him the whole time. That's how he gets spoiled."

The family of three walked to the front door being greeted by Jacky who wore a smile on her face and newly fresh purple weave that Christen complimented on earlier in the day.