Take 30

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

"As much as I love you, I need to do this work. You will not have me failing my classes." Christen laid on her stomach, doing class work that she missed and will miss.

Namjoon took it upon himself to mess with and distract her, even though Christen promised to give him a back rub once she was done.

"I'm bored, babe, you are my only source of entertainment." Namjoon groaned and fell back against the pillows.

"I'm almost done, I swear, and then I'm all yours."

He landed a slap on her butt, making her yell out, and Left Eye came running in, barking at Namjoon.

"Hey! Don't bark at me, she was mine before you even got here." Namjoon pointed a finger at her and she barked again.

"That's my little baby, coming to my rescue when daddy doesn't leave me alone." Christen put Left Eye on the bed and she climbed on Namjoon's chest.

"After she barks at me, she wants to lay on chest and love me?" He asked confused.

"She's a lover, not a fighter." Christen said in a duh tone.

Namjoon left Christen alone so she could finish her work in peace. He took Left Eye with him into the living room to watch some TV. Christen joined them twenty minutes, wrapped in a big blanket.

"It's not even cold in here." Namjoon chuckled as she sat next to him and he spread the covers onto his lap.

"I though it wasn't cold in here, mhm?" She laid her legs across his lap and stole the remote from out his hands, he let it happen without no complaints.

"Anyways, how would you feel about a trip back to New York?"

"That would be great, I'll get to see my mom and you'll get to see your dad and sister. I'm sure they'd love to see us as well."

"Speaking of my sister, I talked to her earlier and she said she's gonna pop any moment and that she's tired of being pregnant."

"When's her due date?"

"Uh, I think the end of October. I'm not sure the exact day."

"You're gonna be an uncle, are you excited?" She cheesed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yea, of course. My first nephew, it's gonna be fun and I'm gonna make sure he hates his dad as much as I do."

She sighed, "for reasons that you will never share."

"I have shared, I said that he was an asshole, he only cares about himself, and he just sucks. Period, end of story."

"You're a mess, you know that?" She chuckled and Namjoon disagreed, laughing as well. The sound of Christen's phone ringing interrupted them. She picked up the phone and read the name, scoffing.

"Who is it?,"Namjoon read her facial expression and took the phone out of her hands, sighing, "should we answer it?"

She shrugged her shoulders and looked back down at the ringing phone. After a few minutes of contemplating, she snatched the phone out of Namjoon's hand and answered it.