Take 28

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

Namjoon woke up to the sound of Christen getting out the bed. It was his birthday today and Christen had to go set up her date idea on the beach, with the help of the caterers.

"Where are you going?" His eyes were still close, but he sat up against the headboard a little.

"Happy Birthday." She smiled and leaned over to kiss his lips. Just as she was about to pull away, Namjoon held onto her arms and kissed her harder. Christen moaned into the kiss and she had to force herself away.

"Later."

Namjoon groaned and Christen chuckled.

"Where are you going?" He asked again, his eyes were open now and he checked the time on his phone which read 11:30 a.m.

"I'm going to go get us some breakfast and maybe I'll come back with a present for you." Christen slid her feet into her slides and grabbed her wallet.

"Come back quick, okay?" Namjoon got out of the bed and walked her to the door.

"I love you birthday boy." she smiled and caressed his cheek with her thumb.

"I love you too baby."

Christen left and went to attend to her errands leaving Namjoon lonely and bored. He did manage to go workout in the hotel's gym for a little while. He answered happy birthday texts and phone calls as well, some from family, others from people who's number he didn't have save.

Christen came back a couple hours later carrying a couple of bags. As she entered the hotel room, Namjoon was exiting out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Finally, I'm starving." Namjoon groaned and on cue his stomach growled.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Christen smiled.

"Yes, but that's only because you have food." He reached for the bag, but Christen moved it out of his reach.

"That was mean." she playfully pouted.

Namjoon chuckled and grabbed her face, pacing multiple kisses on her lips and at the same time, he managed to swipe the food bag away from her.

"I literally hate you." She chuckled.

They sat on the bed and ate their breakfast, well it was more like brunch, but still they enjoyed it.

"So, the agenda for today is to get couple massages, shopping, and then I have a surprise for you later on." Christen smiled as she gathered their trash.

"Speaking of shopping did you get me a present?" he grinned like a little kid.

"I did, but that's also for later." His smile turned into a frown which made Christen laugh.

"You're no fun."

"I love you though. Anyways, I'm gonna go shower and you get dressed."

Christen slipped behind the bathroom door and Namjoon soon heard the shower turn on. He looked back in forth between the shower door and the bags that she brought in, debating whether or not to look through them.