Take 33

Christen Raines in mm
~~

"Happy birthday, baby." Namjoon rolled over in bed and kissed her cheek.

"Mhmm, thank you." Christen stretched awake and turned to face Namjoon, placing a kiss on his lips.

"How does it feel to be nineteen?" Namjoon asked rubbing up and down her back.

"The same." She chuckled and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"Well, birthday girl, today is all about you and I already know your mom has something planned, so I advise you to start getting ready."

"Since today is all about me, let me sleep for twenty more minutes." She whispered, her eyes slowly closing.

"Ten minutes." He bargained.

"Fifteen."

"Deal." He kissed her lips and got out of bed, going to take a shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Namjoon was stepping out the shower and Christen was stepping in. Noon came around and they were on their way to pick up Christen's mom and brothers, for a nice birthday brunch.

"Are we gonna tell them you're pregnant?" Namjoon asked as he watched her mom and two brothers walk out the hotel building.

"No not yet. I want to at least go to the doctor first and make sure everything is alright, you know?"

Namjoon nodded, understanding where she was coming from.They both got out the car and greeted the three of them.

"Happy birthday!" Her mom gave her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday lil' sis." Cameron smiled and hugged her.

"Happy birthday Christen." Corey said.

"Thank you guys." She enjoyed the love she was receiving.

Her mom and brothers piled into the car and they all headed to the restaurant. Making it to the restaurant, the host sat them near the middle of the restaurant. Namjoon and Christen sat on one side, Corey and her mom on the opposite side, and Cameron sat at the end of the table to the left of Christen.

"Did you choose this place mom? I love this atmosphere." Christen stared at the ceiling and the walls where string lights hung, in all different colors.

"I actually didn't. Cameron did."

Christen turned to Cameron in shock, "really?"

He brushed it off, "Its whatever. I just wanted to do something nice for you for your birthday."

"Thanks." She smiled sweetly.

Even though Cameron will never admit it, he still felt bad about the things that went down a couple of months ago. The things he said were unforgivable, but Christen still loved him.

All of them scanned the menu, already deciding what they were gonna eat. Namjoon scooted closer to Christen and leaned close to her ear.

"I just wanted to tell you that you look really beautiful today." he placed a hand on her stomach discreetly, but you couldn't see anything anyway because the table was high.