Take 43

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

"Don't cry. Shhh." Namjoon tried to calm down Nasir who was crying his head off.

Namjoon didn't know what was wrong with him. He was fed, he was changed, and he just woke up from a nap. Now, he was giving Namjoon a headache.

Christen was in the bedroom, getting dress. She was going out to lunch with Olivia since she missed her only girl friend. She hasn't seen Olivia since she visited them in the hospital and that was a month ago.

"Christen! A little help, please!"

She could hear the irritation in his voice which made her roll her eyes. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before grabbing grabbing everything she needed and headed into the living room.

"Finally. Can you take him please, I need a minute." Namjoon said once Christen was in his line of sight.

"Well hurry up and get your minute because I have to go." She said as she took Nasir out of his arms. His crying instantly ceased once in the arms of his mother and that made Christen smile, but made Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Go where? Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Olivia for lunch, remember? I told you about this two days ago." Christen said as they took a seat on the couch.

"Yea, yea, I remember. So, are you taking him or..."

"No, this is girls time. You and him can hang out and have some boys time." Nasir started crying once Christen said that. Namjoon sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes trying to calm down.

"Aw, you don't wanna stay with daddy? You wanna come with mommy and leave daddy here by himself? Is it because he doesn't know how to change your diaper right and is always making you leak through your clothes?" Christen talked in a baby voice to Nasir and he had this look in his eyes that was pleading Christen to stay or at least take him with her.

"Listen, those diapers are tricky." Christen chuckled and passed him the baby.

"Baby, please." Namjoon begged.

"Namjoon, are you scared to be alone with our child?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me."

"What are you saying? He's a month old baby and he loves you, you're his dad." Christen couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Every time I'm in his presence, he cries."

"He's not crying now and you're holding him." Christen smirked and chuckled. "You'll be fine, babe. I love you." She kissed Namjoon lips. "And I love you, my beautiful son. Also, don't forget to walk Left Eye." She kissed Nasir before giving one last look to the both of them and left out the apartment.

As soon as the door closed, Nasir broke out in tears. Namjoon mentally cursed and placed him in his swing, before backing away. The farther he got the more Nasir's tears stopped.

"I hope you remember this when you need to eat or you need a diaper changed."

Nasir cooed and stared at Namjoon before looking away. He side eyed Namjoon for a little bit before Namjoon took a seat on the far end of the couch, away from Nasir. They had a staring contest for a bit and Namjoon couldn't believe that his son actually was acting like this towards him.