Part 61

*Five Years Later*

"No Charlie, don't do that!" Christen ran over to Charlie, their two year old son, stopping him from picking up a glass cup that Namjoon left on the coffee table. "Shit, Left Eye." Christen almost tripled over their sleeping dog.

Namjoon and Nasir walked through the front door on cue carrying grocery bags.

"Mommy!" Nasir ran over to Christen and hugged her legs.

"Hi honey, how was school?" She picked him up and gave him a kiss before putting him back down.

"Mason stole Benny's crayons and then Benny stole Mason's lunch and then Ms. Brown put them both in timeout."

"Did you get in timeout?" She asked as she took his book bag and Namjoon greeted her with a kiss.

"No mommy. I was good." He laughed and Christen joined him.

"Then that's all I'm worried about."

Nasir ran to his room that he shared with Charlie, leaving Christen alone. She walked into the kitchen with Charlie on her hip and seen Namjoon putting away groceries.

"How was work?" She asked as she sat Charlie on the counter and played with his hands.

"Work was good. I'm tired though and I really need my back rubbed."

"I'll do it later."

"Thank you." He sighed gratefully.

Namjoon eventually did go to college and he landed himself a production job. Surprisingly, Namjoon was really good at making beats and songs in general. It was talent he didn't even know he had.

Right after he graduated, his job took them back to New York. Christen transferred schools easily, and now here they were with two kids living in a four bedroom apartment that has a great view of the city.

After Namjoon finished the groceries he took Charlie out of her hands and went into their bedroom. Nasir came out of his room to do his homework which Christen helped him with.

Once dinner time rolled around, Nasir's homework was done, both kids was bathed, and dinner was on the table. Specialty of Namjoon.

"Daddy when is Uncle Yoongi coming?" Nasir asked as he slurped a noodle in his mouth.

"Soon, he's coming back in about week. He had to go visit his family though in Korea."

"Yea I know, but I miss him." Nasir pouted.

"We can call him tonight, would you like that?"

"Yes!"

Namjoon and Christen laughed at their son's excitement. Ever since Namjoon introduced Yoongi to the family, Nasir has been hooked. Namjoon would never admit it, but sometimes he was jealous at how fond Nasir was of Yoongi.

Once dinner was finished, Namjoon and Nasir stayed in living room to have their ten minute Korean lesson. Namjoon and Christen both wanted Nasir to start early and learn his Korean side as young as possible.