Take 20

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

Instead of going out and doing something he wasn't supposed to, he changed his hair color. He was mad at Christen, so he decided to change himself. Namjoon thought it actually made him look better and he felt better too.

He was in the living room eating cereal when Christen walked in. She stopped dead in her tracks when she seen his hair. Her mouth hung open as she walked closer to him.

"Joonie, what the hell?"

"You like it?" He smiled as he ate more cereal.

"W-What made you do this?" She sat next to him and dropped her keys on the table and her bag on the floor.

"You and Kian did."

The energy in the room had changed and Namjoon cut off the tv and put down his cereal.

"I came over to apologize. I know it was wrong of me to lie to you, but I was nervous."

Namjoon stayed silent with a blank expression on his face.

"I have something else to tell you."

Namjoon looked at her and waited for her to continue.

"Kian told me that he has feelings for me, but he wasn't trying to get with me because of our relationship."

"I knew it. You though I was crazy, but I fucking knew it." He shook his head in disbelief and stood up and started pacing the floor.

"I know Namjoon, but at the time I thought you was just being a jealous boyfriend."

"Do you wanna get with him?"

"What? Hell no. Namjoon, you're the only person I want to be with and I opened up to you. I love you with everything in me and if you think that I want someone else, is really fucked up."

She grabbed her bag and keys before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Baby, wait." Namjoon stopped and turned her around.

Christen didn't say anything, she stared up at him with a slight pout on her lips.

"I just don't wanna lose you."

"You're not, Joonie. You know I only love you."

He turned his head and sighed heavily.

"There's some things that I haven't told you."

She cocked her head to the side and eyed him.

"Can we sit?"

He didn't wait for response, leading her to the couch.

"Remember early on in our friendship when we were sitting outside on the car and we were talking and I mentioned that I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time?"

"Yeah."

"That's because my last girlfriend cheated on me with one of my close friends. I thought nothing of it when they used to hang out by themselves because we were all friends, you know, but I caught them one day and I literally saw red after that. I almost beat him to death and I pushed her so hard that she hit her head. I didn't mean to hurt them like that, but I was so angry and I was hurting."