Take 22

Daniel Nite in mm
~~

"Namjoon, how's it going?"

Namjoon slammed the cup on the table, making Chanel jump. He threw the menu on the table as well, eyeing the both of them.

"You two still got this shit going on?"

"I mean what can I say? She loves me, even when she was pretending to love you."

"Daniel, chill out." Chanel grabbed his arm, trying to get his attention, but he ignored her, his eyes never leaving Namjoon's.

"Namjoon, ever since the day you caught us, we been together ever since. Speaking of that day, I want a rematch, I had to go to the hospital because of you, both of us did." he snarled.

"You lucky you left out on a stretcher and not a body bag. After what you did to me, you coming to me like you did no wrong, like you didn't deserve that ass whooping."

Daniel chuckled and took a step forward, "don't be mad at me because you couldn't keep ahold of your girl. Baby, let's go." He shoved Namjoon with his shoulder while he walked passed and Chanel sat there with her mouth hanging open.

"I'm sorry Namjoon for everything. I know that I was wrong and everything was so fucked up-."

"Leave." he cut her off.

"Huh?"

"Leave. Get the fuck outta here." He snapped.

She nodded and went on her way. She took one last look at Namjoon before leaving out. Namjoon released a breath he didn't know he was holding. He put those two at the back of us mind and finished cleaning up.

He was so happy when he finally got to leave. It was going on twelve in the morning and he needed sleep, and fast.

Walking into the apartment, music blared through the halls. He didn't recognize the song, but it sounded very soothing. He took off his shoes and placed his keys on the kitchen counter before heading towards the bedroom.

Walking in, Christen was folding clothes and singing along, but her back was to Namjoon, so he decided to creep up on her. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her, causing her to jump and scream.

"SHIT! Oh my god, Jonnie you scared the shit out of me." She hit his chest and laughed.

Placing a soft kiss to her lips, he held her head in his hands and caressed her cheeks.

"What's wrong, baby?" Christen asked as she rubbed his back.

"Stressful day."

"Well, how about I run some bath water and we can relax while you tell me all about it, deal?"

He nodded and placed another kiss on her lips. She removed herself from his embrace and went to turn down the music before going to the bathroom.

She added some lavender fragrance into the water and some epsom salt.

"Babe, the water is ready." she called out as she undressed herself.