Take 36

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

It's Christmas time and Namjoon and Christen were in New York to spend the holiday with their families. Namjoon even managed to get his mom to fly down to New York from LA.

They were currently doing last minute Christmas shopping in Kohls with Nara and her baby boy, William. Christmas was in two days and nobody had any presents.

"Oh, look at this. Your dad would love this." Christen held up a box with a set of fifty ties.

"Throw it in the car." Nara said before they all moved along.

Christen put her hands into the sleeves of Namjoon's jacket that she was currently wearing, on top of a hoodie, and a long sleeve shirt underneath. It was cold here in New York and Christen was thankful because she gets to hide her belly.

"William is really cute. I can't believe you and that son of a bitch made this cute thing." Namjoon smiled as he stroked William's cheek.

Nara ignored him and kept pushing the cart. Christen pinched his arm and mouthed to him to be nice. Namjoon rolled his eyes and shrugged, not really caring.

They picked up a couple more things before heading back to Namjoon's dad house. Unfortunately, his dad wasn't home, but would be returning tomorrow morning.

"I'm gonna go wrap these presents and hide them because if I ask Namjoon to do it, they would be found in a instant. Christen do you mind feeding William for me?" Nara asked as he carried the bags.

"Of course not, I'll love to feed him." Nara nodded and headed into the back. Namjoon took a seat next to Christen as she pulled William from out of his car seat.

"You look real natural holding him." Namjoon smiled and took a mental picture of his future.

"This will be us in six months. Having a little baby to take care of."

"We already have Left Eye."

"Yea, but this is a human baby. It's a lot more work." Namjoon nodded and watched as Christen kissed the top of William's head. "Baby, make his bottle for me please."

"How do I do that?" Christen laughed and instructed him on what to do. Namjoon had to go heat up the bottle for a little because it was cold and that was a disaster. If Christen hadn't walked in at the right time, it would have been a mess.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Christen sighed as she finally started to feed William.

"I'm gonna have to do that everyday, aren't I?"

"Yes babe." She said without looking up.

Christen was enjoying feeding William and when he finally opened his eyes and looked up at her, it was the cutest thing. He furrowed his eyebrows probably expecting his mom, but instead was met with his aunt. Christen felt little feet kicking and thought it was William, but then shortly found out that it was coming from the inside.

"Your child is kicking me. I think they're jealous." She laughed and Namjoon placed his hand on her stomach, feeling the kicks.

"I think they're gonna be a soccer player because they do this often."

"I know and it's so annoying. My back hurts so much and they become more active when I'm trying to sleep. I love my child, but I don't know if I can deal with his for six more months."