Take 48

Nasir Joon Kim
~~

A month had passed since Olivia kissed Namjoon. Ever since that day, Namjoon couldn't bring himself to get close to Christen and it was starting to put a strain on their relationship. Even though it wasn't his fault, and Olivia kissed him, he still felt guilty.

Nasir had recently turned three months and was becoming more and more active. He wanted to talk, walk, dance, and everything else. Everyday was a proud moment for his parents.

Since Christen and Namjoon's relationship were on the rocks, they only ever talked when it was involving their son. Other than that, they were two strangers living together. Christen, of course, was confused ever. She tried to figure out the problem, but after awhile she gave up. Thankfully, Olivia moved out a couple of weeks after she moved in. She was currently taking some time away from school and moved back in with her parents.

"Joonie, watch him while I go take a shower." Christen walked into the living room holding a almost naked Nasir. The only thing that covered his body was a diaper.

"Okay." He took Nasir out of her arms and watched her walk away. Namjoon wanted to confess, but he knew if he did, it would be much worse than what it was now.

"What is daddy gonna do? Mhm? Should he confess and just deal with the consequences?" Nasir responded with a scream and a laugh. "You have no idea how lucky you are to have no problems right now." He screamed again and kicked his legs.

A few minutes went by before Namjoon went into the room and laid Nasir in the middle of the bed before sitting on the edge. Christen sat at her vanity, putting her wet hair into a bun, not paying any attention to Namjoon.

"Christen, I gotta tell you something."

Christen turned around in her seat and looked at him, "Wassup." This was the moment she was waiting for. Finally, Namjoon was going to talk to her.

"When I tell you this, you can't get mad. Matter of fact," he grabbed Nasir and placed him on her lap, "hold him to keep your calm."

"What is it?"

"Remember back when Olivia was staying with us and I had went with her to pick up some things?"  Christen nodded and Namjoon noticed she started to bounce her leg, a sign that she was getting anxious. "After we picked up her things, I treated her to a meal you know, to show that we supported her or whatever. When we finished eating, we came back here, but we stayed and talked in the car for a little. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine. I didn't kiss her back, but I didn't make any moves to stop her. I'm been feeling bad about ever since. I'm so sorry."

Christen's leg started bouncing and her heart was beating so fast that she thought it was gonna escape her chest. She took a deep breath and kissed the top of Nasir's head.

"Say something, Christen."

"You cheated on me?"

"It wasn't my intention, she kissed me."

"And then you kept it from me and allowed her to continue to stay here knowing what the hell went down!" The rise of Christen's voice made Nasir cry. She got up and handed him to Namjoon before grabbing a jacket and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon called after her.

"To see Olivia. You wanna come? Maybe you can kiss her bruises once I beat her ass." She grabbed her keys and walked out, making sure to slam the door in the process.

~~

Christen pulled up in front of Olivia's parents' house where she sat outside on the porch talking to Kian of all people. Christen made her way out the car and walked up to them.

"Hey Christen, what are you doing here?" Olivia greeted looking back and forth between her and Kian.

"I'm not even gonna comment on why the hell he's here, but I have some serious problems with you. How dare you kiss my boyfriend?"

"What?" Olivia and Kian said at the same time.

"You heard me."

"Christen, you're crazy. Olivia would never cheat on me." Kian laughed and Christen really wanted to punch him in the face.

"So, you're telling me that Namjoon is lying to me?"

"Yes, I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."