Take 10

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

It was currently the beginning of June and Namjoon and Christen were graduating at the end of the month and Nara was currently four months pregnant looking like she was ready to pop any minute.

Christen and Namjoon were two months into their relationship and nothing really hanged between them. Their still the best of friends and would rather spend time with each other than anybody else.

Which is why they were now camped out for the weekend in the mountains, Namjoon's dad's treat, away from everybody.

"Joonie, can you make me some tea, my throat hurts."

Christen and Namjoon were out on a hike when it started raining out of nowhere, resulting in Christen catching a cold and Namjoon taking care of her.

"Yea baby, hold on." Namjoon put down his laptop and went into the kitchen to prepare Christen's tea.

She grabbed his laptop and seen he was checking out colleges and it made her heart smile. She was glad the Namjoon was thinking about going away to college and it was colleges in North Carolina also and that made her even happier.

"Here's your tea." She smiled and looked up at him. He handed her the tea and she handed him the laptop.

"I see you're looking at colleges." She smiled as she took a sip of the tea.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm just looking at some schools, just incase I do want to go."

"In North Carolina?"

"Yea, that's where you going and I wanna be close to you."

She sat the tea down on the table in front of her, "so as of now, you're not going?"

"No."

"What are we gonna do when we do graduate? We're gonna have a little bit of summer and then I have to go move in at the dorms and you're still gonna be here." She pouted.

"I was looking at apartments in North Carolina also. Some close to your school."

"What? Joon I can't ask you to move to North Carolina with me."

"You don't have to ask, I want to and if I get an apartment close to your school, we can move in together. Save you some money."

"Joon, my room and board is already paid for, I have no choice, but to live at the dorms."

"Okay well after the freshman year, you move in with me."

"Joonie, this is crazy." She chuckled and coughed when she felt the ache in her throat.

"Drink some more tea." He left his seat and joined her on the couch.

"You would really move to another state just for me?"

"Of course, I love you."

Christen's mouth dropped slightly and she stared at him. Did she love him back? Should she respond? What should she say?