Take 31

Christen Raines in mm
~~

"What's going on?" Namjoon slowly stepped closer to Christen, who sat on the bathroom floor, in a pile of blood.

"Joonie..." she cried and reached out to him, but she couldn't touch him. The more she tried to touch him, the farther away he became.

"Christen, what happened?" He yelled running to her, but he stayed in one spot.

"The baby," she whispered, "I don't know where the baby is."

Christen screamed as more blood spilled from her. It was painful, having to watch the love of his life go through this.

"I'm so sorry." Namjoon cried and sunk to his knees as he watched Christen take her last breath.

"Joonie, baby, are you okay?" Christen shook him awake and looked down at him confused.

"Christen?" He was breathing heavily, so happy it was just a dream.

"Are you okay? What is it?" Namjoon sat up and took a deep breath, trying to get his breathing under control. Sweat beads were forming on his forehead and his veins were popping out.

"I... It was just a dream... a- a nightmare actually."

"About what? You were tossing and turning, talking in your sleep, babe you're sweating. What happened? What was the nightmare?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again. He shook his head, mumbling that he didn't remember.

"I'm gonna go get you some water." Christen left a kiss on his cheek before leaving out the room.

Namjoon sighed heavily, closing his eyes, and rested his head against the headboard. He didn't know what that nightmare was about, he was confused. He didn't want to scare Christen, so he kept it to himself.

Christen walked back in with a small smile on her face and a cup of water in her hand, "here you go."

"Thanks." He took a sip of water as Christen got settled in bed again. She checked the time on her phone and it was three in the morning, sighing, she knew she wasn't gonna go back to sleep anytime soon.

She looked up at Namjoon as he finished the last sip of water and sat the glass down on the lamp table.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Christen asked one last time.

"Yes, I'm okay." He tried his best to give her a smile, but it came out kind of small and crooked. He laid back down, pulling her close.

Christen listened to the sound of his heartbeat, it was beating fast and she looked up at Namjoon who's eyes were closed. She traced shapes and patterns on his back, trying to bring him as much comfort as possible.

"I love you Christen."

"I love you too." she placed a hand on her stomach and smiled.

~~

Christen and Namjoon were currently taking a walk around their neighborhood with Left Eye. It was a nice day outside, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping.