Take 49

Christen Raines in mm
~~

Christen didn't want to believe a word Olivia said, but Namjoon did keep it a secret for so long. After hearing the words slip from Olivia's lips, she got back in the car and rushed back home.

She busted through the door and Namjoon left his seat on the couch  and stood up when she came in. She stood in front of him without saying a word, scanning his entire face.

"What happened?" Namjoon spoke lowly, taking in the stress expression on her face.

"Did you kiss her?"

"No, she kissed me." Namjoon answered instantly.

"Who do I believe?"

"Believe me, I'm your boyfriend. I'm the father of our child. Believe me baby, please." He pleaded, taking her hands in his.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She removed her hands and crossed her arms.

"I don't know. I'm an idiot."

"Yea," she mumbled before taking a step back, "I need some space. Even if she did kiss you, you kept it a secret from me."

"I understand." He said defeatedly. There was no changing her mind.

Christen took a deep breath and finally looked at him, "I'm gonna go walk Left Eye." She mumbled before turning away. She called Left Eye into the living room before attaching her leash to her collar and walked out.

~~

Weeks have went by since Namjoon and Christen have slept in the same bed. Namjoon has been sleeping on the couch, but has made it a duty to help out with Nasir when he would wake up in the middle of the night.

Namjoon could feel Christen slowly, but surely, coming around. At times, she would come into the living room and watch tv with him, but then it was like a light switch flipped on and she would go back to ignoring him. There was also times when she would call him "bae", "babe", and "baby", but Namjoon knew it was by accident.

Right now, Namjoon was changing Nasir's diaper while Christen was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Christen emerged from the kitchen holding two plates in her hand and Nasir's bottle clutched to her chest. Namjoon took his plate from out her hand and placed it on the table before grabbing Nasir's bottle and placed it in his mouth.

Christen ate in silence, the only sound coming from the tv. Namjoon kept sneaking peaks at her, wanting to speak first, but knew the ball was in her court.

Nasir finished his bottle quickly, about the same time that Christen finished her food and Namjoon proceeded to burp him.

"I got it. You can eat." Christen said while taking Nasir out of his arms. She kissed Nasir's cheeks, sat him on her lap, and burped him.

"Have you spoken to your brothers lately?"

"Yea, why?"

"No reason, just that they both blew up my phone threatening me earlier."

Christen chuckled, "I may have told them about the whole Olivia situation, but I'll talk to them about the threatening stuff."