Take 12

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

As graduation slowly approached, Namjoon and Christen's relationship grew stronger. Ever since Christen opened up to Namjoon about her past, everything else flowed easily with them.

"You still don't feel good?"

"No, my throat started hurting again and now my nose is acting up."

Namjoon and Christen were on FaceTime since Christen didn't go to school today. She laid in bed with the covers up to her head, and a red nose.

"You want me to come over?"

"No," she coughed and groaned, "I don't want you to get sick."

"Baby if you not feeling well, I wanna take care of you."

"And I appreciate that love, but I want you to keep your distance until I feel better."

"Fine."

He wasn't gonna listen though. As soon as they got off the phone, he hopped in his car and went to go pick up some samgyetang and yuja tea. Both of these were Korean specialties that helped the body when in sickness. He also picked up some of Christen's favorite candies.

When he made it to her house, her mom let him in.

"Namjoon, nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too. Is Christen in her room?"

"Yea she is, but before you go up there, I wanna talk to you."

He followed her into the kitchen, placing the goodies he got for her on the island.

"I hear that you're thinking about moving to North Carolina with Christen once college starts."

"That's correct. I have an apartment tour down there in July and it's the same day Christen has to move into her dorms, so it all works out."

"Is that what you really want? I mean, moving to a different state for a girl, and I don't mean that in any type of way because that is my daughter and I love her to death, but moving away from family for a girl is bonkers."

"I love your daughter and Christen is someone I would go bonkers for. She's everything to me and I want to give her the world." He said seriously.

Her mom nodded and waved him away, satisfied with his answer. Namjoon made his way upstairs and knocked before entering. A faint come in was heard and when he walked in, he seen Christen laying on her back in the middle of the bed, all spread out, with a blanket over her.

"Joonie?"

"Hey, why are you laying like that?" He chuckled and walked over to her vanity, sitting in the chair, facing her. He placed the bags he held on the floor next to him.

"I can't breath and I feel like I'm dying. I've never been this sick before, I don't know what's going on. It's hot as hell outside and I'm freezing most of the time. The air is not even on." She whined.

"Well good thing I bought you some soup and tea and if you finish it all, I'll give you the candy I bought."

She sat up, crossing her legs, and smiled at him, "You're amazing, you know that? Even though I told you to keep your distance." She playfully scowled at him.