Take 34

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

"Hey dad."
"Namjoon. How's everything?"
"Not so good."
"What's wrong?"
"Christen's mad at me. You remember Chanel and Daniel?"
"Yea your ex girlfriend and she cheated on you with him."
"Yea, well we ran into them last night at the club and Christen's mad at me because I'm still so effected by them, but she doesn't understand why it effects me so much, you know? She thinks that I should be great now because I have her and that's true, I am great, I love her with my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but Chanel was someone who I trusted my life with and she went behind my back and stabbed me in it. That's not something I can just move on from so easily. I'm slowly healing and she doesn't get it."
"She's probably not mad at you, she's probably more hurt than anything. I know she loves you and if the roles were reversed, you would feel the same way. Still getting mad about things that happened how long ago? You're in a healthy relationship. Christen is a nice girl, don't mess it up because of the past."
Namjoon took his dad's words into consideration. He thanked him before hanging up.

Christen hasn't been by the apartment in two days. Namjoon and her both started working again and Christen was back in school. Being that it was going on six in the evening, she probably was at the dorms. Namjoon grabbed his keys and headed out. He missed her, deeply. Going from being with someone everyday to not even talking for awhile sucks and she took Left Eye, so the apartment was really quiet.

As he walked up to her dorms, Christen was walking out with Olivia and Left Eye. When she took sight of him, a small smile came across her face.

"I'll meet you at your car." She said to Olivia and Olivia nodded, leaving the two alone. Left Eye barked at the sight of Namjoon and Christen handed her to him. She licked his face and barked again, her tail wagging.

"I think she missed you." Christen chuckled.

"Yea and what about you? Did you miss me?" Namjoon shifted his eyes from Left Eye to her.

"I did."

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" Namjoon looked around and they weren't in a private place.

"I'll come by the apartment later. Olivia and I have plans with Left Eye."

Namjoon nodded and leaned in to kiss her forehead, "I love you."

She grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him down as their lips connected, "I love you too."

Christen took Left Eye back and headed in the direction that Olivia walked. Namjoon smirked as he watched her walk away. Christen's been gaining weight and it was going to all the right places. He would like to think that he had something to do with that as well.

Nightfall came around and Christen made it to the apartment with Left Eye. She let her roam free before sitting on the couch, facing Namjoon.

"Who's shirt is that? I've never seen it before." Namjoon pointed out.

Christen look down and then looked backed up, "It's Olivia's."

Namjoon nodded and they sat in silence. Awkward silence. Christen cleared her throat like she was about to speak, but she didn't. Namjoon took it upon himself to speak, considering it's his fault they're in this mess.