Take 9

Christen Raines in mm
~~

"Joon, stop being an ass and go get me a bag of chips."

"What's the magic word?" He asked with a laugh.

"Please, I'm not saying what you want me to say." She rolled her eyes.

"Well then I guess you're not getting any chips." He laughed and leaned over the table, grabbing her cheeks.

Christen sighed heavily, slapping his hands away. She got up and went to the lunch line herself, grabbing two bags of salt and vinegar chips.

Once she paid she headed back to the table, but seen that the table was occupied by not only by Namjoon, but by Milan also.

When she walked up, both of their eyes flickered towards Christen.

"Hello Milan." Christen said as she sat across from the both of them.

"Hey Christen. I was just over here asking Joonie if he wanted to grab some ice cream after school today." She smiled and Christen wanted to slap that smile right off her face.

"Joonie? Hm, that's cute." Christen nodded and Namjoon shot her a look and she shrugged.

"Milan sorry, I'm busy today."

"Oh that's okay." She smiled, you could see the disappointment on her face, but she quickly wiped it off her face.

The bell rang and Milan said goodbye to the both of them. Christen and Namjoon headed to class. Namjoon knew Christen had something to say because she kept looking at him, but he ignored it.

"So, Joonie, you wanna grab some ice cream after school?" She mocked Milan and Namjoon laughed.

"No, I can't, sorry."

"Aw, that sucks. Why can't you go?"

"I have this weird friend and she's not gonna like it if I go on dates with other girls."

Christen flipped her hair dramatically, "is she your girlfriend?"

Namjoon hesitated and then shook his head no.

"Well that's too bad. You're pretty cute." Christen ran a hand through his hair and kissed his cheek.

"You're crazy you know that." Namjoon chuckled and pulled Christen closer to him by her waist, leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"I didn't know we were kissing in public now." Christen said once they pulled apart.

"I mean why not, right?"

"You guys are such a cute couple." Some random girl who walked passed said.

Christen smiled and looked at Namjoon, "that's why we shouldn't kiss in public."

"Because somebody said that we're a cute couple? It's not the first time, so why does it matter?"

The bell rung before Christen could answer and she said a quick goodbye before ducking into her class.