Take 17

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

"Stop lying Joonie, we're not gonna play if you keep lying."

"I'm not lying. I swear, I've never masturbated to orgasm." He chuckled.

They sat in a hotel room in North Carolina. Namjoon and her mom were staying there for a couple of days. After a long day of setting Christen up in her dorm and looking at apartments, they were relaxing and obviously, playing games.

"I don't believe you, you're a teenage boy and you've never masturbated?"

"I didn't say I never masturbated, I just never masturbated to orgasm," Namjoon poured some more liquor into his red cup, "have you?"

"No." She took a sip of her drink, smiling and trying not to laugh.

"I don't know what you did to me?" Namjoon looked at her with love in his eyes.

"What I do?"

"I fell in love with you, you make me so happy that I wish everyday to wake up and go to sleep to you." He admitted drunkenly.

Christen took a sip from her drink, a small smile on her lips.

"Never have I ever wanted to marry someone except for you."

"What?" Namjoon chuckled in disbelief.

"We should do it." She slurred her words.

Namjoon took the cup away from her before she could take another sip, "alright, it's time for you to go to bed baby."

"No, I'm good. I- I swear to you that- that I am okay." She laughed and Namjoon gave her a confused look because nothing was funny.

"Come on, lay back." He placed the cups on the bedside table and got under the covers with her.

"Joon." She kissed his neck sloppily.

"Wassup?"

She kissed her way to his lips. The liquor in her system was giving her some courage and every time she looked at Namjoon, she wanted to rip his clothes off.

"I want you." She moaned when she felt Namjoon's hand slip under her shirt.

They stripped each other of their clothes and did what Christen desired.

Waking up the next morning, both of them had a headache and Christen had a tour of the campus and was meeting her teachers this morning while Namjoon was going apartment hunting with Christen's mom.

"We'll pick you up at three." Her mom spoke from the front seat as Christen got out and Namjoon moved to the front.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Namjoon and Christen shared a quick kiss before Christen headed in the direction of the dean's office.

Christen was nervous to start college,
especially in a different state that's far from home. Walking into the dean's office, Christen had to wait because he was dealing with another student.