Take 13

Christen Raine in mm
~~

Graduation finally happened. They did it and they did it with each other by their sides. It's been a week since graduation and Christen was now shopping for her dorm, with the help of Namjoon of course.

"What's your color scheme gonna be baby?" Namjoon asked as they walked into the store, hand in hand.

"Gold, grey, light pink, white, and black. You know something along those lines."

"What do you wanna get first?"

"The blankets and comforters, pillows, a rug, towels, and we can do decorations later."

They walked through the store, Namjoon picking up things that were not in Christen's vision, and Christen scolding him every time.

The cart that they had was filled with some fluffy light pink throw pillows, a white comforter, a grey and white throw blanket, and black sheets.

"Does your dorm have dressers already?"

"I don't know, we'll see once I move in and if not, I can always order some online. Ooh baby, look at this picture." It was a white and gold picture with a gold frame and it read, "she just shining."

"If you like it, you should get it."

"But I don't want to spend more of your money than we already are going to be doing today."

"Christen, get the picture and shut up. I don't mind spending my money on you."

"No, we're only gonna get the stuff I absolutely need for right now. I can get stuff like that later."

She put the picture down and walked ahead. Namjoon grabbed it and caught up to her, placing it in the car.

"Joonie." She whined and looked up at him.

"Christen, it's nothing. You liked the picture, so you're gonna get the picture. Understand?" He grabbed the cart and walked into the line to pay for the items.

Christen walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Placing a kiss against his clothed back.

"You're the best, you know?" She mumbled against his back.

"Yea, I know."

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed the side of his lips, "I love you."

"Yea, I know." He chuckled and kissed her lips fully.

After they left the store, they headed to Christen's house to drop off the bags and then sat in the car, in front of her house, trying to figure what they were gonna do.

"You wanna see a movie?" Christen asked as she scrolled on her phone. She googled cool date ideas and was reading them off to Namjoon.

"Nah that's boring."

"Dinner?"

"We always do that."

"Oh I know, how about an escape room?"

"I'm not tryna use my brain."