Take 6

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

Namjoon and his family were currently spending the day with each other. It's not like he had a choice, with Christen helping her mom recover and him not having any other friends, family was his only choice.

His sister told him that she had some news to share with them and it was kind of important.

Namjoon, his dad, his sister and her boyfriend sat around the dinner table. His dad had made his famous lasagna, Nara's choice, she said she was craving it.

"This lasagna is great, Mr. Kim." Chad complimented.

Namjoon mugged him and rolled his eyes. It's not that he didn't like him, but Namjoon wasn't his biggest fan.

"So, I have something to tell all three of you guys." Nara spoke as she wiped the corners of her mouth.

"What is it?" Their dad asked.

Nara sighed and took a sip of her water before speaking, "I'm two months pregnant. Surprise!" She chuckled nervously.

"What?" All three men said simultaneously.

"You're pregnant?" Her dad asked.

"You're pregnant with his baby?" Namjoon asked in disgusts.

"You're pregnant with my baby?" Chad smiled.

"Yes, to all questions."

The room was silent for a couple minutes while everyone tried to wrap their mind around the fact that Nara was pregnant.

"Well, I don't know to say. You're a smart girl, Nara, and you are in a great position in your life and in a great relationship, so I'm happy for you." Their dad smiled as he reached across the table to grab her hand.

"Appa gomawo." Thank you dad.

"I can't believe you're pregnant, babe. I love you." Chad kissed her and placed a hand on her stomach.

Namjoon was still in shock, he didn't want his sister to have Chad's baby. Chad was the worst person to have a baby with, in Namjoon's opinion. He was a preppy, annoying, white boy who didn't care for anyone, but himself.

"Joon?" Nara snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yea?"

"Do you have anything say?"

"I wish you weren't pregnant with his baby, but congrats." He said dryly.

"Namjoon!" His dad and sister called out in unison.

"What? You asked if I had anything to say and that's what I had to say." He rolled his eyes.

"This is a happy moment, can't you just-."

"I'm gonna go. I lost my appetite." He muttered as he grabbed his keys and walked out the house with his dad calling behind him.

He pulled off fast and called Christen's number, knowing she was the only thing to bring him sanity.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice filled his ears.
"Where are you right now?"
"Home, why?"
"Can I come over?"
"To my house?"
He chuckled, "Yea, is that a problem?"
"Yea, I mean no, but my brothers are here and do you really want to meet them and get the third degree?"
"I can handle it, Christen."
"Okay. Text me when you're outside." She sighed.
"Bye."