Take 11

Christen Raines in mm
~~

"I told him, mommy. I told Joon about dad and he's still with me."

Christen was out for lunch with her mom. Namjoon and Christen got back to the city earlier this morning. Namjoon had to go help Nara with something, so Christen spent some time with her mom.

"Why would you think otherwise? Namjoon is a great boy and I knew when the time did come for you to tell him, I knew he wouldn't look at you differently.

"He told me he loved me last night."

"Do you love him?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Well I'm happy for you baby. I'm really am, it's about time you found someone who loves you for all the reasons I do and hopefully more."

"I'm sure he does."

"Ok enough about Namjoon. Are you ready to graduate? For college?"

"As ready as I can be. Actually, speaking of college, Namjoon was thinking about moving to North Carolina with me."

"Really?"

"Yea, he's gonna get an apartment that's close to my school and he wants me to move in with him, but I already told him that my room and board was already paid for, so he wants me to move in with him after freshman year."

"Moving in together? Christen you're eighteen, you're just now starting your life and you-."

"Mom, trust me, I'm in no rush to move in with him and plus I have a whole year to think about it."

"Listen, I like Namjoon, but don't rush into anything with him. Make sure that you both are on the same page and that you both know what you're getting yourself into. How does his parents feel about it?"

"He's gonna talk to his dad today I think."

"Well, you know where I stand."

Christen nodded and took a sip of her water.

A couple hours later, Christen and Namjoon were laid up in her bed, listening to music that played softly.

"Did you talk to your dad about moving to NC?"

"Yea, he thinks I'm too young to make a decision like that and he thinks I should wait until I know that we're solid and know what we both want."

"I think we're pretty solid, don't you?"

"Yea, I told him that, but he's being a dad. I know he'll come around though."

"My mom kinda said the same thing. She doesn't want us to rush into anything we're not ready for."

Christen sat up and leaned against her headboard, looking down at Namjoon.

"How you just gonna leave me like that? Now I'm cold." Namjoon playfully pouted and looked up at her.

"Sorry." She apologized, but made no move to go back.