Tragedy Strikes

In what you saw, In what you heard, that I was dead and I was killed my brother-Domn Hathaway. They saw me dying, you heard me screaming, They saw the blood flow from the back of my body, Blood going out of my mouth, But what you don't know is-It was all a plot.

They didn't expect that I was just joking and fooling around, I was the unexpected flame. The plan was so realistic that everyone and I mean-EVERYONE in the fight didn't expect a thing or noticed a single flaw-or even suspected our plan.

By now I think, Domn is already a Strigoi. He didn't really kill me, But instead he killed another or should I say a different Miroi-A Miroi who wants to die because of her mom, accidentally turned Strigoi. She wanted to be like her, but she realized that if she chose to turn, she'll be backstabbing the Mirois, so with that she agreed with the plan, Before she could die-I turned her Strigoi.

The plan was oh-so-great. There was just one person-one girl-one Miroi who turned our flaws against the others.-Charlotte Ford.

She was the one who saw me starring at the coffin they built, by that time, I was lost in mind and didn't think about the people who can see me. Although she is a member of the Volturi, she couldn't keep her mouth shut. She was supposed to be one of alliance but with her remaining love for Domn, she turned her side against us.

Her last words to Domn and the others was I wasn't in the coffin-NOBODY IS IN THERE! Right now, she's locked up in a private jail where no one but me and my allies don't know about, Even Nathan doesn't know a thing about this.

Us, We, My allie-Isn't me and my dad anymore. He already passed away because of the medicine he was taking and the shots give to him in the human world that isn't even for him-It's to strong for the body like his' By his age, He didn't make it. Us, We, is Me and Rhianne Kalse-She's my allie.

Rhianne Kalse-the head of the Volturi, she always gets what she wants and nobody dares to mess with her or even get in her way, But although a lot of people say Stephanie Johnson is the head but actually she isn't.

I visited Charlotte in her jail and I was her sitting there playing and tossing the ball and not even touching her food. What's up with her? she's always like that.

"Diet?" I asked

"Daily visits eh?"

"Look, I'm worried about you, alright."

She stood up "Lies!"

"Don't shout Charlotte, I'm stating."

"Janeia, What's happening to you?!"

"Don't call me Janeia! And what do you mean what's happening to me?"

"You changed-a lot! Why is that? If you don't want to be called Janeia, Then what will I call you?"

"I haven't changed, that's just my hidden attitude. Call me Claire." I left

Claire Hathaway, I like it. Janeia is gone and it got buried remember? Claire is the new me. No one can change that.

I came out of the jail and I decided to visit my Dad's tomb. Yes-It's located in here, We couldn't let the secret out. Domn doesn't know that dad is already dead or he turned himself and me a Strigoi. Nobody but me and the other volturis except for Nathan and Charlotte.

When I got there I saw Rhianne, starring at one of the tombs, O don't really know why she's here, I don't anyone she knows who's already dead, But I'm really surprised to see her here-Crying and soft hearted.

"Janeia!" She wiped off her tears

"Hi Rhianne. Surprised to see you here."

"Oh. I-I just visited a tomb."