[6] Baby Sister to Big Brother

"Domn?"

My voice shaking, Tears started to fall down my cheeks, Memories flashback when were still together. As I see him there, sitting in a non light room, not far away, with red eyes and messy hair, makes me want to run and hug him tight.

"Who are you?"

He's question makes me cry, How can he not know me? Back then, He knows me from head to toe, inside-out and he's the one who can figure me out, but what about now? Am I too complicated for him now? For several months of me and him not being together was affected from all the years

"You don't know me?"

Tears fall down, Why doesn't he remember me? Was he turning Strigoi affected all what's in him? I can't believe all my plans has a flaw. I can't blame Stephanie or Hance because they were just trying to help me find my way. What have I done?!

"Janeia?"

More tears started to fall. tears of joy. He remembered me. What I said earlier, I feel weak when someone calls me 'Janeia' when he calls me that, I feel double the pain. I don't know, I just miss him, I miss my brother so bad.

"Domn."

I ran to him and hugged him tight and hugged back. I don't care about the Claire rules right now, I want to be Janeia just for minutes. I want to be the old Janeia right now and maybe forever, but I can't. I just can't.

"Janny, Where have you been all these months? I'm worried sick about you.''

Domn, How I've missed you, I missed your voice, I miss being called janny, I miss you being my big brother. Why did I chose to have another life, I forgot all my sadness and anxiety when I saw Domn. What's happening?

"Nothing."

I can't tell him what I've been doing these past few months when I was gone, I'll disappoint everyone, I'll disappoint Domn, Hance and Stephanie and who knows maybe dad. I was holding on with my emotions right now, I will never get my revenge when I act like this in front of them. What am I doing?

I'm wasting all the time wasted and the efforts taken just because I miss someone. I'm not going to let this happen, My heart maybe weak for now but trust me, it'll be cold once again. I can't be like this, We exceeded so much effort and we lost precious time. No to Janeia and Yes to Claire.

"Domn," I froze. I need to have my courage. "Stop, I'm not your Janeia anymore."

I look at Hance who smiled a bit and I turned to Eric who looked completely blanked, I know what I'm doing is heartbreaking and at the same time, unacceptable but I can't really help it.

I need to be strong no matter what. She is Claire, The strong, brave, sassy and cold. Janeia on the other hand is happy, light, caring and loving. I've changed so much but I think it's for the best.

"Janny, What are you talking about?"

I miss being called Janny, Janny-shortcut for Janeia. Dad said Janeia means honest, benevolent, brilliant and often inventive, full of high inspirations, courageous, determined, original and creative, a leader, especially for a cause. Sometimes you do not care to finish what you start, and may leave details to others. He said I can do well in position of authority, and prospers in intellectual and professional fields. I'm bold and independent.

While Claire means cheerful and friendly, but has an emotional life. I like to have several lines of effort going at once. I'm a good talker and promoter and seldom worry over anything. At times, you can be impatient, and impulsive. I have the ability to bring an idea to completion, I can express yourself joyously and constructively, I might be psychic, but not know it. I'm are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research, I know what you want and why you want

I'm so mixed right now.

"I'm not your Janny anymore, I'm Claire."