[1] Mysteries

Sorry for the late update, to busy with the requirements!!

-

I was too curious about the topic, It doesn't make any sense at all, I don't what what games are they fucking talking about. I can't just let what happened pass. Rhianne is a hard person-She would do anything just too keep the topic safe and hidden. I hope I don't get pissed of in this

What is the games?" I asked.

I know that I'm to naughty and the fact that I wasn't contented about the argument of Rhianne and Hance but I'm too curious about it, What is it about the games that Hance doesn't like? What is it about the games that made Rhianne suggest it? It makes me wonder a lot.

"Look Jan-I mean Claire, forget about it it's nothing"

She's lying. How can she lie to me? Doesn't she know that I've know her for like several months from now and I know what's her moves and skills especially her attitude towards her surroundings. She can't lie to me, Nobody can lie to me.

"You're lying."

I'm so straight forward that's why everybody hates me, But what can they do? I'm like this, they couldn't change a thing if they like me the. they should be friends with me but if they hate me, they should fuck off my life and never show there sick faces on my eyesight.

"Wh-What? What do you mean I'm lying?"

Ugh! She knows my attitude so much that she's even piling on lie after lie, that's the most thing I hate about everyone's attitude, it's obvious that they're lying but they can't even feel it.

"Rhianne, Don't do this, you're not good at it, So tell me the truth."

Straight forward words, What a risk to somebody but nothing to me, Fuck feelings! I do have guilt, but I can't feel that now, I have to know what's going on. And I'm not gonna let my fucking feeling ruin the chance! It's too risky! even for me-So that means it's hard.

"The truth."

"The truth and only the truth." My eyes grew.

It may seem like that Rhianne is afraid but no, she isn't because-that's her attitude. She seems rude, sassy and retarted on the outside but on the inside she's sweet, loving and a caring person. People say she is the opposite because of what are people saying.

That's what's wrong with people these days, What they know is what they believe. That's just so wrong, Don't they know what they know can hurt someone's feeling and it might be wrong?!

"Sit down, I'll tell you everything" She said in defeat.

I'm don't really like winning among my enemy but what they do bugs me, I have to did everything to win, I can't loose hope on their words, actions and everything. They'll know what's my weakness and they'll use it against me to make me lose and defeat me. I can't let that happen.

"The games are an ancient battles that the tributes from each family will kill each other and try to survive in the place where the games is done." She started.

As for me, the games sounds interesting but it's too dangerous for other and the families will suffer because their loved ones will die. What's so nice about that? If I get to join them, What will happen to me? I know each family are strong but what about me? The Hathaway's left are Me, Domn and Hance.

"Each of tributes with ages fifteen to twenty six will be chosen by each family."

This isn't fair. They'll let people with ages to young for violence die, What kind of an idiot would run such a game, This is just the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This is such non sense.