[12] Unconditional Love

Two days passed when John and I kissed. I was avoiding him and trying not to be seen with all the others, Now that Christian, Domn, Eric and Jihn have seen me, Maybe the news spread that I came back, If it really spread, I'm dead.

The one and only instruction of Rhianne is If you get caught, "Try not to look worried but hide and tell them never to spread." While Hance has one important instruction "Never be, Never feel and Never act like a Janeia again." See the difference of them both?

I was walking around and trying not to get noticed, My head is up high, and trying to look comfortable and me, being me. I went to find Hance in the academy, I haven't seen him for days, Where is he? Is he getting jealous?

I saw him looking at dozens of photo albums and tears falling down his face while turning the album page by page. What is he doing? He's showing his cry baby attitude.

I went towards him and spoke up

"Why are you crying?"

I never saw this side of him before. He can be very tough and very strong and never cry because of blood dripping him out, But why is he crying now?

"It's because of you."

Me? What is he talking about? Why me? He isn't crying when he's getting hurt but he cries about me? What kind of vampire is my brother?

"Me?" I looked at him.

I dont get him, What is it with me that he seems to protect? What is wrong with him?

"I love you Janeia."

Janeia? Why is calling me Janeia? I thought he didnt want me to be that girl anymore? He's making me so confused and why is saying i love you to me? Is he out of his mind?

"Hance, I thought you'd call me Claire, I thought you hated Janeia? And why are you sayig i love you?"

His making me very confused. I know he loves me because I'm his little sister and I surely understand that. But, why is he saying those words so deep and so meaningful, like it means more than what he said and what I think.

"Whatever will I call you, It's still the same you, Is it Janeia or Claire, I dont care! I love you and I mean it.

Was he fucking serious? The I love you and I mean it part is absolutely scaring the fuck out of me, He's so weird right now, Why is he being like this? He's one of my problems now.

"You're scaring me."

I have to tell the truth, what if he won't stop? What if he still continues it? I can't imagine Hance saying I love you over and over again, That's so weird, That's so fucking weird

"I dont care"

HE DOESNT CARE? IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. He never acts like this, He never let himself do this sort of fucked up things. No.

"You know youre my brother, and Im you're little sister."

There I said it, I don't know what line will I think of next when he says something again. He's totally out of his league right now, Why is he being like this? It's too complicated.

"I dont care"

His face went blank, he lean in towards me until i can smell his fresh, hot breathe and kissed me. I pushed him away and cried and ran far away from him.

I ran as fast as I could and left. he's so retarted.