[15] Brother Boyfriend

Short Chapter.

-

They didn't do anything" I said "I just felt a little pain, but trust me, they're innocent but I hate them, except for Domn." Yes, I know it's not right to have a competition between them.

"Why are you calling her Claire?" Asked by Steven, He seems so curious about me right now.

"Because she isn't the same as you and the others known her, Ahes stronger and fiercer and thanks to almost all of you, She's like this." Hance is so honest, And he just always knows what to say.

"Who are you anyway?" Asked Ella. She doesn't know he's my older brother and she doesn't need to know they don't need to know. It will remain as a little secret but I don't hate Hance, I love him. I love him as a brother.

"I'm Hance." I think he's gonna blow the bomb, but I won't let him. "He's Hance Varinne, My boyfriend." I had to lie and I looked at Rhianne who giggled and covered her mouth. And the others shocked-very shocked

"He's your boyfriend?" Domn started. "He can't be." I think he knows the truth, I think he knows that he's our older brother, but if he does love me, and does understand me, He won't drop me off.

"Yes, Domn, He is. Is there a problem?" I looked at them and Ella has a little smile on her face while Steven has angry looks towards Hance and while Domn, still looking strange at me.

I'll consider Hance as my hidden brother and at the same time my secretly fake boyfriend, This may sound crazy and it may look even crazier be.cause if what happened passed few days ago, but what the heck.

Every single bit of shit is complicated.