[11] Stolen Kiss

So many of you requested for JohNeia moments :)

Enjoy! ❤️

-

The heard the vase crack, obviously. Before they can see me, I left and run but looked back and saw their shadows coming closer and then I hid. I catched my breathe and lean in the wall.

I turned my head to the left and saw John. And let out a little gasp

"Is it Janeia or is it Claire?"

His voice, His eyes, His face, His scent, I miss it all. I miss him. I was beginning to think that I might fall for him again, Should I let myself? or Should I control myself?

"Claire. It's C-Claire."

Here I go again with being scared. I thought I was Claire, the mean one. But I'll be honest, for myself, just for myself this time.- I think I'm not ready yet, While I'm seeing them one by one, I became weak, I become sacred. I can't myself but wonder, Do they miss me?

"I miss you Janny, I miss being your dhamp."

Oh, John, why are you doing this to me? Can't you feel that slowly I wat to hug you right now, Can't you feel that I want to be your Miroi again? But the catch is, I cant- I really can't.

"I already told you that I'm Claire."

Being fierce is hard. the people you love, the people who care about you, the people who saved your life, will become your enemy and will no longer care about you, that's the hardest thing.

"Yes, you did."

John Ozera, Why are you being like this, please help me recover from you.

"But why do have to-"

He didn't let me finish my sentence, He didn't gave me a chance to speak, therefore he kissed me, I didn't why I responded to his missing kiss but I did it, I touched his cheek and his hand landed on my waist.

He pulled me closer and closer and he carried me, while I was messing his hair and gripping his shoulders he walked in one room and layed me down on a bed while kissing me, deeper and deeper.

I stopped him.

"What are you doing?, What are we doing?" I asked.

We don't have to do this, this is going crazy, One minute I was thinking of how I can get through to him and then another One minute we kissed and now were in a room exchanging breathes.

"Were doing what I want in a long time today."

I don't know what to say, I don't what to do, I hate where I am right now. While then, He kissed me again. HARDER this time. What is his problem?

"Let's stop. I'm sorry John."

I stood up and left him alone in the room.