[30] Sticks and Stones

As we saw the path, We travelled through the blood path and it took us long moments to get through the destination, I saw a dark alley, without snow covers and fire, lighting the whole place up.

How can someone go here? It's so far and deep in the forest, no one could suspect a place here. I hate it, Actually, my feet is aching and my body is so painful, I was freezing cold out here.

"I think were here." Nathan said while looking at me and holding my back me walking forward, slowly. I think I'm not ready, I'm badly nervous and I'm fucking shaking.

I stopped and looked at Nathan, then the direction were in and walking forward to. I hate this feeling, I'm scared to see Hance but I want to hug him tight at this moment.

While I was still freezing and still don't know what to do, I heard screams, grunts and sound of punches in the deeper side of the alley. Hance, Ik comming, hold on. Just please, hold on.

I didn't waste anytime and run in the deeper side in the alley but when we reached almost through the alley, it has both directions to go through and we don't know where Hance is. "I'll go here and you go there." I said while pointing where to go. Then, I ran, fast.

"Hance!" I shouted while I saw him there tied up with a rope in a wooden chair with blood on his for head and his lips were scared. When I saw him, longing for breathe and everything.

While I was looking at Hance I saw this guys, punching, kicking at the other vampires who seemed to be responsible for all of these. The guy has blonde hair and I never seen him before in my life.

"Go on! Run now! I got this!" He said while he's still busy kickng butts, After what he said, I didn't waste anytime, I untied the rope form Hance and carried him, I saw Nathan in the way and walked slowly towards him.

He reached us and he also carried Hance and I felt pain and realized that I got hit and I was also bleeading. I fell down and realized that the guys were already knocked out and the guys was sweating and looked at me.

He approached me and carried me and escaped the alley until I saw the snow again, I felt the cold breeze again and everything.

"Who are you?" I said and then I lost my vision