[13] Confused

Sorry for the delayed update! :(

-

"Janny, Where are you going?" I heard Domn's voice travel through my ears, I want to tell all my problems to him, but I can't and Rhianne won't let me, especially Hance, They both won't let me. They always think, I'm not old enough to go through these kind of situations. For Christ's sake, I'm fucking sixteen years old. Can't they let me go already?

"I'm just staying here. I changed my mind." I lied. I missed Domn, I miss all the things we did back then, When dad was still alive, when we were still in the human world, Back when everything didn't went messy.

"Why. What's wrong?" He raised my chin and I as I looked into his red dark vampire Strigoi eyes, I realized, It's all my fault. It's my fault that he ba came like this, Now, I feel guilty, Now, I realized what have I done.

I started to cry and hugged Domn, and he hugged me back, "I missed you" He whispered. I miss you too, I wanted to say, But There's a feeling that won't. "I want to go back to the things were I used to be." I breathed as tears fell down my cheeks over his coat and stains on the cloth.

"Do you want to be Janny again?" He turned to me and asked. I looked at him, ever so deeply. I felt a little pain on my stomach, It hurt a little but the pain got stronger and I screamed.

"Janny, What's happening to you?" I couldn't formulate a response, All the pain is taking away all my energy, It's slowly making me weaker and weaker, What's happening to me? what's the cause of this?

"Steven. Steven Dmitri" He breathed. Why is he mention him? What does he have to do with this? "It's got to be him." He again spoke. He stood up and carried me and until my vision slowly got all blurred and I felt nothing and all I saw was pitch black.