[9] Between Reality

I can't do this.

No.

I started bear thing heavily, I didn't know what to do, I want to get through the other side, but there's some part of me that won't, can't and thinks that's it's a bad idea.

"Claire?"

I heard another voice, An echoing voice calling me, seeking for me. I looked at my surroundings and try to see if 'Janeia' was there, but I looked in every direction and she disappeared.

"Claire?"

There it is again. This isn't the same girl who called me, minutes ago. She has a different voice and this the one calling me right now is very different, It almost sounds like Rhianne.

"Claire?"

Who are you? I can't breathe right now, My head is spinning and my vision is getting blurry. Now, The word Claire is repeating over and over again, and it also echos. But I don't know who that is.

"Claire."

"Claire?"

"Claire!"

I layed myself down covered my ears, Shut my eyes and started to cry. I began to scream through the pain. What is happening to me? I can't take this.

....

I woke up sweat falling from my forehead. Bear thing heavily and reaching for air. I was shaking, I was afraid. And it was a dream?! How can that be a dream when it all seems real?

Rhianne walked in the room with a curious look. She sat down beside me.

"What happened to you?"

I should tell her. She can absolutely help me, She won't think I'm crazy.

"Rhianne, There's some weird thing going with me."

My voice is shaking.

"Your paranoid again Claire, you're dreaming,"

I stand corrected

"I swear Rhianne, It may seem like a dream, but it seems real."

My eyes grew.

"Claire! Stop being confused with Reality and Fantasy."

She won't believe me.

"I'm telling the truth Rhianne, something's going on"