[42] Surprise Visit

I suddenly hear a noise from the outside of my dorm. Shrieking, Plates getting broken, and the scent pf damn over cooked food to be specific. I wasn't sure of what's happening outside. 

I wasnt really curious on what's going on outside but suddenly I felt the urge to get up and take a peek outside and before you know it, that's exactly what I did. 

As I did that, I was very schocked on what I saw, a plate was broken into pieces like what I've heard, The maids and other Mirois, Dhampirs and even Noviis was moving to and fro, And the scent of the room wasnt pleasant at all. 

I saw the main clock on the main room and it read 3:04 AM, Then I looked at my own clock in my room and it read the same time. I was very schocked that I woke up at this hour, Im very surprised, I never wake up this early. 

But..

Who could be so important that everyone is so darn busy? I thought. Just by looking at them, It made myself dizzy at the moment. Just by staring at them, I felt that theyre working extra hard and perhaps the things they're doing arent a joke at all anyway.

Earlier today, I wasnt curious at all but when I saw what's really going on, My mind is at it's curious side again. I took a quick shower, fixed myself up, dressed up  and put my hair in a messy bun, still I look awful with a loose top and shorts. 

The fact that I should be sleeping and cuddling my pillow right now, I just realized, I can wake up early anyway. 

When I was done fixing my horrible self, I left the dorm and ran off to look for Rhianne, even though she doesnt live here or study or anything, She still knows everything that happened, everything that happens and everythig that will happen. 

After all she's a Volturian. 

After a few steps, I bumped to a douchebag-- my ex or Christian Ellington. I a big grin planted on his face. How dare him smile after what he's done to me, to my brother, to my family. The nerve of him to smile. He really a douchebag and a jerk. 

He should be saying sorry to me and to Hance a millon times but I guess his pride wont fucking let him. I rolled my eyes at him, God! I dont even know nor remember why I gave my yes to this jerk anyway, I tried to get away but he blocked the way with his body, with his muscular body. 

"What's your problem?!" I snapped out. He cant fuckig do this to me, He's being a jerk all over again. 

"You?" He said. 

Douchebag. I thought. "Excuse me?" 

"I meant, What's your problem?" 

Was he really doing this? Jerk.

"Is it right to answer a question with another question?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Why?" He smiled "Is it bad to ask a question?" 

Okay. Touche. 

"What do you fucking want?" I retorted. How can I last a minute with this dude? 

"What did I do?" He smiled. 

His smile catches me everytime. And at this moment, I would, AGAIN. But, I have to stop myslef. This isnt right anyway. 

''Obviously, You're being the douche bag you really are." I laughed "Im still not even thru to you, On what you did to me? On my brother? and you fucking expect me to be nice to you? Fuck you." 

Instead of stopping the grin, He gave me a smirk. He's loosing his mind! I cant believe his attitude. 

"Im sorry." He simply said. INSINCERELY 

''Wow! Seriously?!" 

"Surprised by handsomeness eh?"

WHAT. A. FUCKING. JERK.

"Fuck off dude." 

"Watch the language baby."

Baby?! 

"Janeia! Janeia!" A voice from which I wanted to hear minutes ago. It was Rhianne "Janeia, We have something very important to--" She cut off "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

She can be over actibg as well. 

"You know what I dont care. Janeia, Come with me." she dragged me into another room and shut the door, angrily. I guess she wasnt expecting to see Christian right infront of me. After all, she's family now. 

"Someone's here to visit you." 

Me?! I was expecting a visitor but I was expecting it was a visitor for me. Besides, Everybody knows Im dead, well sorta. 

"Who?!" I was kinda surprised when I heard the visitor was for me. I dont want to expect it's someone I want to see because, I dont want to get dissapointed. 

"You know me?" A voice from the other corner of the room went to my ear and have me chills, when i faced her, I wasnt really expecting it was her. 

"Hathaway, Remember me?'' 

"Stephanie Johnson?!" I whispered to myself