[22] Famous

'CLAIRE'S P.O.V.'

"Oh my god! He's so handsome!"

"His name is Echo!"

"Oh my god! I love him"

Fangirls. Deep Fangirls. I hate them screaming, I feel like they're sluts. They don't even know the guy yet and He just came here yesterday and all I hear is Echo. What's with him anyway? If they ask me, He isn't even that good looking if you really look at him!

"Looks like the new guy has it's own reputation now." Christian took a seat infront of me while opening a bag of chips.

Christian's right. He just came here yesterday and now Every single one knows his name. He didn't even made any friends! Is that the power of being good looking?! I hate him. I hate seriously hate him.

"Hey guys have you heard of that new guy?" Eric showed up holding a bottle of water and sitting beside me.

I heard that girls were over obsessed that new guy and now my guy friends too? These gayshits. But I love them, Maybe they're just jealous of that Echo being on top of the girls issues now. When he wasn't here, Christian, John, Eric, Steven, Domn and Jacob were always the reason for the girls' squeals and now, for a second they aren't.

"Hey Janny, Have you seen that new guy?" Asked John, showing up and sitting beside Christian.

What are they doing here?! Why are they showing up one by one?! What's happening?! I'm confused.

"Hey Janeia. Do you have a crush on that Echo guy?" Jacob showed up and sat beside me. I'm surprised that he isn't with his his girlfriend.

I'm getting really confused, Why are they showing up one by one? I think I'm dreaming-I think I'm having a nightmare

"You guys, I have a question" I said, and I know I'm already asking a question but eh, what the heck? "Sure." They answered in chorus. Alright here it goes.

"Why are you showing up one by one? Just curious." I smiled a little. They all laughed and Christian shocked his head and they didn't answer my questions. Oh those guys, such wonder.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw the new guy, Eating salad and with a slightly blonde slightly brunette guy, reminds me of someone, it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't actually mention the name

"Hey is that the new guy?" I pointed at the direction he's in and looked closely and I saw a paper.

Name: Echo Scott H. Constatine (Bradley Simpson)

Age: 18

Section: Noviis

Parents: Unknown

Blood: ROYAL BLOOD.

He's a royal blood? But I thought we only have ten? And then I remembered John said that the other are undiscovered. Maybe he's one of them. I can't believe it.

"Hey guys, about the new guy." I spoke up and tapping the table and facing them.

"Yeah? About the new guy?" John said.

"He's name is Echo Constatine. He's eighteen. He's a Noviis, I think he's an orphan and he's a royal blood." I spoke that easily. They just think I'm a hug stalker now. But please, don't let them think that.

"Stalker." Jacob mumbled.

I knew it. It's too good to be true

"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes at him."

"Prove it."

Therefore, I made an exact replica of what I saw in that paper that's he's close too name they came close to it and read it and looked impressed and also looked shocked.

"What can I say Janeia, you're too good."

I smiled, But I can't help but notice who's that guy infront of him? I made a way to make him face my way and he was drinking from a cup using a straw. And I made a crumpled paper and tossed it to him using the wind powers. and he did face my direction.

I'm surprised to see who he was. I wasn't expecting that I would find him here. I can't breathe. I can't look at him and he's looking me in the eye, I regret throwing that paper