[16] Strigoi's Protect

I've been discharged in the hospital, were I stayed and recovered, We still didn't know what's the cause of it, But otherwise, Domn is still trying to figure things out, for me.

It's two am in the morning, Vampires are still walking around the academy, looking at me, from head to toe, Others I see for the first time, While the others, was in my past.

"A lot of things has changed when you weren't here." John started while we were walking around. What do they need from me? I know I'm one of the royals and I'm considered as a darn princess, but, why am I so important?

"Really? Why? What happened?" I asked and turned to Eric and Christian, Those boys mean the while world to me but maybe, They belong in the past, and they're incomplete. They're missing somebody.

"Jacob got a girlfriend" Eric giggled "And they fight a lot" Christian continued. Good for Jacob he finally let out his feelings, But okay, it isn't a big deal, What else?

"That's all?'' I asked. I need news, not gossip. I need every single detail that happened when I was gone, and why am I so important. That's all I want to hear for now, Nothing else.

"Mirois, dying, one by one every night, because of Strigois, They mean to kil us. They're about to destroy us Claire." What John said shocked me, I specifically told them that they can't hurt Mirois. What are the Strigois doing?

"What?" I have no words, I can't speak.

"When you were gone and Charlotte said you weren't inside the coffin, Strigois started to attacked us." I see why they're doing it, They're, protecting me, but they need to stop.