[38] Anything

I pushed the gates forward and slowly made my way outside the academy, I wonder if I'll find animals that rooms around here in the snow, But I hope so, I felt my stomach rumbling again, I cannot wait any longer and tried to run but when I swung my arms left and right, my head swirled.

What's happening? I thought to myself. I was loosing my energy because of two days not being able to drink blood made me weaker and weaker by the minute. But that didn't stop me, I need to hunt or I'll get more weaker or sacrifice my life, I can't let that happen anyway.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard a voice from my back, a guy voice. I faced him and saw a blonde hair, and a grayish shirt that was showing his muscles, with leather pants with a chain on his left pocket. Oh no, Cole's here. What do I do?! I even promised myself I won't get caught.

I breathed and rolled my eyes in the left direction. Dammit Janeia, you even ruin your own plan, How can you even live like this? I thought to myself. I'mstarting to spread on me, on myself, Everything I do is a fail. I hate my self right now.

"I'll h-hunt." My vision went a blur and I breathed even more slowly, My eyes started to close slowly, I'm seeing Cole and he's shaking me "Janeia?" He wondered and shrieked, "God! You need blood!" he said.

After that my vision was blackout. I saw nothing but pitch black.

- COLE'S P.O.V. -

"How is she?" I asked the nurse. I'm worried sick about her, nobody knows she's here. Anyways, she can trust me. I think that's why she slowly escaped, She's afraid of us, Domn, Echo and me and even Christian, despite their break up. She locked herself in her room for almost two days.

She's in deep depression right now, I haven't experienced that kind of situation before but it's more than painful than I think anyway.

"She'll be fine. I connected that dextrose from her mouth so she'll be able to recover her strength in a few hours. Also, the coldness outside, It's bad for her. She'll be more sick if she goes out so in other words, If she needs blood she'll have to go here." She left with a smirk.

I touched her hair and her face and cheeks Damn. She's so beautiful.  I thought. The way that the color red of her hair streaks in her brunette hair made me look and imagine her more. Her eyes that's closed still looked amazing, Her nose, cheekbones and lips made me like her even more. She's so beautiful. I thought once again.

I thought she was just a pretty face. Because all the girls I've met before has pretty faces but has no brain and intelligence. But Her? She's something. She's Beautiful. She's smart. And she has it all. I love her, I swear. She's beyond the infinities.

"I know what you're thinking." A voice suddenly came out of nowhere. I haven't heard that voice before, ever in my life, but I'm sure it's a guy. It can't be Cole. It can't be Christian. It can't be that Hance. Who can it be?

"But you still cant look at her like that" That voice said it again. Who is he anyway? Why is he such a mystery? Who is he? I looked around. And I saw a guy. A guy that has blonde hair, blue colored eyes and and has a round lip ring.

"Who are you?!" I asked maybe a little too loud? I don't know he was.... I think I was scared about Janeia. I cared about her too much that I don't want to get her affected by this guy. I hate the feeling.

"I'm his brother. Domn Hathaway." He's the famous Domn Hathaway? I've been admiring him for years now.. I loved his moves and the Dhampir Government never changed the captain when he was placed in the what-you-call throne.

I'm in love with his sister and I'm admiring him... What the fuck?!