[8] Copied

I saw my sudden reflection everywhere, because of the mirrors surrounded by the place. I wasn't sure of how i got here and why am I here

Claire?" Someone called out.

The voice was sure from a kid, A girl. The voice bounced off in walls, making it echo. The sound makes my head whirl, The echoing was getting smaller and smaller by voice. Who the hell is this kid? Where did she came from? Why does she even know my name?

"Claire!" She yelled

The voice was so loud that it made me cover my ear, Suddenly the glass of the mirrors break but in slow motion, I think I'm trap in my fears, The glass avoided me and my whole body but I still took cover for my face. The glass reached the floor and I walked forward.

I saw a plain white door with a golden knob, I walked towards it and ra he's for the knob but I thought twice, What's in the other side? I asked myself, I don't want to open it but I want to find out what's in there.

I reached for the knob and thought twice, Is it right to open it?

"Open it Claire."

I turned around and saw me, A replica of me

How does she know my name? I'm so mixed up right now, She knows my name, She looks like me and her name is also Janeia Louisse Hathaway. I need to find out what is her true identity, she isn't Janeia, I'm the only Janeia. I know that because I'm a royal. If she's also a royal, I'll punch myself, right here, right now.

"So your name is Janeia Hathaway right?"

She nodded. She seems weird.

"I know what your thinking."

What? Really? She's has my everything now she even knows what I'm thinking? She can't obviously know what is my deep secrets and my deepest fears, If she does, I'll just stab myself infront of her right now.

I faked laughed "You seriously can't ruin my whole life, can you?"

"I can, But I wont."

She has the power too ruin my whole life and she won't?! I thought she liked the fact being me, I thought she wants to be me. She's so weird like hell, Will she be my soon-to-be karma or soon-to-be guilty pressure. I want to be-friend her but I think she knows everything about me and I don't know a thing about her, Isn't it weird?

"You're creeping me out. Who the hell are you?"

I may risk her for doing this, But what choice do I have?!

"Open the door first, Then I can answer your question."

What the hell though? I didn't follow my emotions anymore and instead I followed her, not because she is my weakness, it's just because I want to know the answer to my question.

I turned the knob clockwise and when I entered the room, I saw pictures of me. the old me. Janeia in short. Why is she doing this to me? What is she?

"W-Why are you doing this?"

In turning to be scared.

"Trust me."

No. I can't so this.

No.