[29] Mystery

Hi Ross! 😘 I love you baby! 💞

-

"Same as you Janny" He said with a deep voice. He revealed his fangs and his eyes revealed red eye color.

He knows something. Why did he say same as you? Does he know where Hance is? And why is he looking for Hance anyway? I don't even know that he knows him. I'm so fucked up right now.

"What? What do you mean?" If he's responsible for everything, Inwill never forgive him. He doesn't know who is messing with now.

"Janny, I know what you're thinking, and trust me, it isn't true." He said while holding my hands and looking straight to my eyes. How does he even know all of this? He's making so confused.

"Why are you looking for him then?" I shrieked then breathed. If I was only gifted of the reading mind powers, I would know everything. I wouldn't have a problem at all.

"I saw him, carried with a bunch of guys, his blood were scattered earlier but I guess they cleared the track." He explained. Should I even believe him? No, I won't, I won't until he shows me proof.

I dont know but there's a part of me that believes him and there's another tang doesn't, I want to believe him because if that's real, he would bleed to death and he's endangered, But I don't want to believe him because there's a thing that he's tricking me to my death.

To be sure, I'll go with the flow. I'll sacrifice my life for Hance if he's lying. I can do that, Hance did everything to me, I'll just repay my life for all his sacrifices.

"Bring me to him. Please!" I squeezed his arm and saw pain his face but he nodded instead. I hope he isn't doing this for someone.

We travelled and walked far way from the academy until I can't see the gates anymore, everything went a blur and suddenly I saw a track of very red blood, leading a path. Maybe he isn't lying. I thought.

I gasped when I saw the tracks of blood. "N-Nathan..." I said as my voice shaked and pointed at the blood. I looked at him with also a school reaction. Oh my god, Hance is in trouble