[19] Night with Hance

Super Darn Busy :(

-

"You okay?" Hance touched my back and walked away with me.

I know we aren't completely okay and clear about what he did the last time we were alone together, but, I need him, He is my brother though, I need him when I'm mostly like this, he boosts me up. I like it when he does that. He's a very responsible brother.

"Yeah." I said in annoyance.

I did say yeah but I'm really feeling pissed off. Ella is such a bitch, She's a mood fucking ruiner. I was happy minutes ago when she mentioned my name and talked to me. -__- Fuck that.

"You sure? Your like you've just talked to a bitch."

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT! THANK YOU!

"Yes I did! And I'm telling you, It's horrible."

Oh Hance, Thank you for being here right now, I felt relieved. The nerve of some people to ruin my wonderful day right? But Hance was here to make me smile and Go back to my old mood again.

"Look Claire, you need some sleep. Rest your head for a while, Let me take you to your cabin" He said calmly with a gentle smile on his face.

I don't want to go.

"I don't want to. I want to sleep in you cabin."

I looked at him with my puppy eyes and begged him. I hope it works.

"Alright."

He took me to his cabin and gave a pillow and blanket, And turned on the aircon. I can't feel any heat anymore.

"Now go to sleep." He said touching the the light switch and turning it off.

I wrapped myself in a blanket and thought of things that happened on the past and I saw a little bright light down in the screen of Hance's laptop. I unwrapped myself and sat next to him while cuddled a pillow.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" He asked while looking at me.

"Nah." I hugged him. "I want to be with my brother for now."

He smiled.

...

We watching a movie and my eyes half closed, We've been here for hours. And we watched like three movies in a row now. I stared at Hance and saw him half his eyes were shutting too. I closed the laptop screen and moves in front of Hance.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't mind him. I just want to kiss him and I don't know why. And I did. I don't know what is happening to me, I'm not supposed to be doing this. He responded to my kiss and he touched my cheek and I brushed his hair.

"Hance" I spoke "Hance Don't be afraid to do this. Do what you want." I breathed. And I tried to pull of his shirt and he let go.

"I will Claire." He breathed "Oh I will."

He kissed me in the neck and He took off my shirt and shorts and I'm weeping is my underwear and bra. He also took off his pants and layed on top of me. We were kissing each other like hell.

And we eventually stooped.

I catched my breathe "Oh my god."

"You can say that again." He smirked